|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:20 pm
Yes, I know what you're thinking: "Is this girl trying to make another Christmas thread to compete with Emma's?!" And the answer is.......Nay If you've ever seen the movie Elf, you know where the subject line comes from. I thought it'd be cool if I made a thread where everyone raved about they're favorite Christmas movies. And besides, I think that watching Christmas movies with your family is a good thing to do during the December Holiday season(trust me, you'll have no awkward holiday moments if you do... sweatdrop ). So, just blab on about how much you cried during a Hallmark movie premeire, and so on. smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:49 pm
I thought the movie Elf was stupid...I like a Christmas Story-I watch it every year. by the way-Does The Nightmare Before Chistmas count as a Christmas movie, i mean it's right in the title...Cause Chisato would probably agree with me in saying that if it counts it is definately number one... biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:31 pm
Mrs_BananaMan I thought the movie Elf was stupid...I like a Christmas Story-I watch it every year. by the way-Does The Nightmare Before Chistmas count as a Christmas movie, i mean it's right in the title...Cause Chisato would probably agree with me in saying that if it counts it is definately number one... biggrin I dunno, i never really thought of that...gad derg et! now i gotta change the poll... sweatdrop Elf was VERY stupid, but i loved it. NMBC is definitely one of the best, if not THE best. I even bought the soundtrack... xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:55 pm
I am personally a fan of my Christmas movie I made with my friends. We did it a while ago... Maybe two years...
Anyway, it was a pointless movie about how Christmas has turned into a comercial holiday and was no longer about giving and good will on earth and ect. It was a comedy though through the messages. All the comedy was in-jokes, so nobody but us and a few people who weren't in it got it.
What we did was had a bunch of people sitting at a table, each playing a different person or role of the holiday season. We discussed how bad things were and ect. It was really one of the dumbest things ever. I suggest you people do this kind of thing!
Victor was Santa, I was an elf, Cosette played an angel, Elisabeth (Cosette's little sister, I think she was six at the time) was the kid who brought us coffee and cookies... the best was Mischa (my Russian friend. He has an amazing accent) as random people/characters. He kept coming and going.
The best line of the whole thing was from Mischa. "I am Adolf the Red-Nosed-Nazi- Reindeer!!" He was supposed to be Rudolf, but he misunderstood and wouldn't listen, so we left it alone.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:36 pm
That was amazing. (I am teh Mischa!)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:59 am
Lovely Pirate Kami I am personally a fan of my Christmas movie I made with my friends. We did it a while ago... Maybe two years...
Anyway, it was a pointless movie about how Christmas has turned into a comercial holiday and was no longer about giving and good will on earth and ect. It was a comedy though through the messages. All the comedy was in-jokes, so nobody but us and a few people who weren't in it got it.
What we did was had a bunch of people sitting at a table, each playing a different person or role of the holiday season. We discussed how bad things were and ect. It was really one of the dumbest things ever. I suggest you people do this kind of thing!
Victor was Santa, I was an elf, Cosette played an angel, Elisabeth (Cosette's little sister, I think she was six at the time) was the kid who brought us coffee and cookies... the best was Mischa (my Russian friend. He has an amazing accent) as random people/characters. He kept coming and going.
The best line of the whole thing was from Mischa. "I am Adolf the Red-Nosed-Nazi- Reindeer!!" He was supposed to be Rudolf, but he misunderstood and wouldn't listen, so we left it alone. eek I need a copy of that.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:12 pm
I hate everyone that says Elf was stupid. That's one of my most favorite movies! stare
Someone should do a photoshop of Hitler... that would be funny! xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:43 am
Capt. George I hate everyone that says Elf was stupid. That's one of my most favorite movies! stare Never saw Elf, actually...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:54 am
Chisato-chan Capt. George I hate everyone that says Elf was stupid. That's one of my most favorite movies! stare Never saw Elf, actually... That's ok. It was one of those dumb-funny movies. But the best scene was in the mail room. (:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:17 am
Sorry if I offended you Capt. I like stupid-funny movies, but this one was trying way to hard...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|