Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Orlando Bloom Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats Your Favorite Orlando Movie??
  The Calcium Kid
  LOTR (all of them!)
  PIrates Of The Carribean
  Troy
  Kingdom Of Heaven
  Elizabethtown
  Or all of them because hes a GOD!!! (this one is just for my niece)
View Results

LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:42 pm


This topic is for my niece. She didn't see a thread for Orlando.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:45 pm


heart Im in love with heart Ewan McGregor heart , not confused Orlando confused . My niece has the computer right now. Shes visiting for Thanksgiving.

LaceyBoo


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:44 am


I guess there arnt many Orlando lovers..... that would have surprised me. ive seen so many pictures of him here. My niece was hoping that this would be popular. she should have listened to me. oh well no harm done
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:57 pm


Pirates, not because of him though...
He himself is not a terrorably good actor.

And he looks a little like a 12 year old girl.

240sxforever


yourethedork

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:30 pm


ugh... stare he's not a very good actor.... in the lord of the rings, everyone was ranting and raving about how awesome he was but he only has like 3 facial expressions that he repeats for different situations. plus, now he has that gross mustache and hair that doesn't look the best. he's not at his hottest right now.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:34 pm


Orlando Bloom was very good in the Lord of the Rings. He was cute! biggrin But he's kinda ugly right now with his hair right now. I think he should've stayed blonde. smile Though I didn't like him in the other movies. The movies he starred in weren't all that hot.

Pandamaru


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:28 am


I really agree with ya'll. im not a fan. hes ok i guess but hes not my kind of pudddin'. my niece is in love with him and she was begging me to make a topic.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:48 pm


My niece is madly in love with Orlando Bloom. She has a shrine to him, has a wardrobe of him, and has met him a the Elizabethtown premiere in in Louisville, Ky. When he held her hand, called her "baby" and told her he would give her a virtual hug (his manager wouldn't let him hug her because other fans would get jealous) she just about keeled over. Then he autographed several items for her including the teeshirt she was wearing, which her dad custom made for her which had scenes from every movie he ever made on it. She plans on being Mrs Bloom some day.

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:35 pm


wow. my niece just screamed... lol. shes pouting lolol
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:20 pm


I really don't get all the hub bub over bloom, he's some scrawny-behind white guy who can barley act. Is there something I'm missing? Is he richer then Gates?

Bugonatree


BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:20 pm


Orlando Bloom is so hot!! But not as hot as Johnny Depp wink
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:08 pm


BlueDude#2
Orlando Bloom is so hot!! But not as hot as Johnny Depp wink
3nodding
heart Johnny heart

Goofy_Goober87


CaringIsCreepy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:25 pm


don't get angry...but I don't like Orlando Bloom, I think he's ugly, and a horrible actor...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:21 am


Eh.....Bloom's too much of a womanizer these days...... rolleyes

ayukichan


elvish_archer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:35 pm


Pandamaru
Orlando Bloom was very good in the Lord of the Rings. He was cute! biggrin But he's kinda ugly right now with his hair right now. I think he should've stayed blonde. smile Though I didn't like him in the other movies. The movies he starred in weren't all that hot.


I liked him in LOTR to. U know with the long blonde hair.I doesnt look as good on things like Troy. GO LEGOLAS!
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//