Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
syrup=stickiness=fun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilaquiVanLazerath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:03 am


If you could stick anything together with syrup what would you use? I would stick two hamsters together . . . then give them a bath maybe . . . whee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:53 am


What a strange question. I would stick it in my mouth. The syrup. Maybe some waffles. Pancakes. ...I'm hungry. gonk

Aijou
Crew


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:06 pm


Aijou
What a strange question. I would stick it in my mouth. The syrup. Maybe some waffles. Pancakes. ...I'm hungry. gonk


XD

Yes. I would stick together a pancake and waffle. xO!!

maybe a squirrel and a bird so they can fly away!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:52 pm


Eeg
Aijou
What a strange question. I would stick it in my mouth. The syrup. Maybe some waffles. Pancakes. ...I'm hungry. gonk


XD

Yes. I would stick together a pancake and waffle. xO!!

maybe a squirrel and a bird so they can fly away!
xd heart

Hee. I would stick.... muffins together so they'll be doubled or something. Hah.

Or mebbe just eat it. D:

Maybe a pineapple and coconut. :B

Jennbe


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:14 pm


Eeg- You should stick a fish to a bird. So he can be superfish. ; ;

I would stick two cats together and then drop them to see which one lands on its feet. >:O

...or yeah, just make waffles.. sad
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//