Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
happy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eig
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:53 am


Happy Gaia-versary to me. ;_____;!!

XB It would have been a lot sooner if I joined when like Fwee and Lei joined but I was nati-Gaia cause it seemed to much like RO and I was anti-RO and hello I hate fads. XD

UHM. So everyone please party like you've never partied before. xO!!

&celebrate!!
Please put on your party set. xO!! [if you don't have one then don't. XD!] Also see if you can remember your first Gaian outfit. :]!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:01 am


Yay! Congrats yo! I call snackbar domokun ! *munch* whee

SilaquiVanLazerath


Aijou
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:54 am


YAAAAY!! *PARTIES* omg. My gaia Avvy needs to dress up! *GIVES IT A PARTY HAT AND KAZOO?*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:08 am


THERE WE GOOOOO.

Aijou
Crew


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:02 pm


I put on my original Gaia outfit + a few added things. XD

[added = anklets, party set, necklace, scarf, chain wallet]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:29 pm


xd My gaia birthday was last month.. I also resisted gaia for the longest time o: A CHOICE I HATE MYSELF FOR EVERY DAAAAY.

Chieri
Crew


Layshla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:06 pm


WOO! SUPERB!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:31 pm


DDD: OH YAY! congrats x3

i had mine like november D:! <333

OMGPARTY? LYK GAIA ;D
i can't wait till gaia gets another year, i bet they'll release gaia anniversssaaary items again :B

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:01 pm


Happy birthday. :O!! xD

I don't know whether I should celebrate my january or november gaiabirthday. Probably neither because I'm lazy. D:

My first outfit was grass skirt + striped stockings + complex jacket. XDD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:00 pm


Limeade
Happy birthday. :O!! xD

I don't know whether I should celebrate my january or november gaiabirthday. Probably neither because I'm lazy. D:

My first outfit was grass skirt + striped stockings + complex jacket. XDD


OHYAH I rememberthat. XD Cause like.. I drew it. DX

lime + firstaidkit = limeade!!!!11oneone

eig
Captain


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:14 pm


+ LIME HAT. :'>
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:05 pm


My first gaia outfit was odd... but yet I knew it was odd and unmatching.

Willow Kitty


hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:27 am


D:

i was naked.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:48 am


I remember my 1st Gaia outfit.. & graphics & thread D:

*looks at it*

Hoshit. Noob :'D

Impetuous

Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//