Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
what should i do for my bday?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:15 pm


Okay.. So I know my birthday is a month away (september 3rd) butttt... I have NO idea what to do!!! AH! (I'm under 18 btw so yeah)...
I'm not exactly in the mood to throw a big party either so... any suggestions??
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 pm


-slumber party
-water party (water slides, water balloons, water guns, etc. )
-bowling

???

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:37 pm


How about you go to dinner at your fav restaurant with a few of your friends??
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:21 am


That's what I did. 3nodding Also I went to a movie with some friends. It all depends on if there's a movie out that you want to see.

Christian_child4
Crew


ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm


Instead of a cake get a really really big cookie. xD
Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//