Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
HELP!!! I cant finish my rubix cube!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snacked

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:29 pm


Has anyone ever finished a rubix(not sure on the spelling) cube before<¿>
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:22 pm


well.... I know my almost-boyfriend-now-ex-best-friend-forever is a PRO! Holy Jesus!!! (he can solve one in under 2 minutes with his eyes shut! INSANITY!)

but you can always try looking up on youtube how to solve one.. or try wikihow

=)

but no.. I have not solved one. Not with my best friends hanging around (they take the rubix cube out of my hand every time so they can try =P )

coldfrenzy


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm


I havent.. but ive known ppl who can finish within minutes with their eyes blind-folded. its freakin awesome! XD
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 pm


MY record is 45 Seconds xd but theres no way i can do it blind folded *pick up rubix cube* i love these things mrgreen

Gravecreper


Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:21 pm


Yeah. I cheated though XD I popped out all the cubes and put them back in XD
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm


ahh i despise rubix cubes they are the ENEMY!! lol

EmoxBandit

Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//