Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Guild Banner Contest [On Hold]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:24 pm


Gaia Online storyline getting you down these days?
Need a way to express your creative side but you just don't know how?

No problem!

As some of you may already know, the Gaia Guilds have implimented a new kind of banner listing in the guild registry. Currently, our guild does not have one, as it links to the banner on our homepage (which is merely a corner of Cindy's head from the April Fool's event... sweatdrop ).

So, I propose a call for anyone who is interested to submit a banner for our guild! If there are enough submissions, we might even have a contest in which the guild members will vote on the best banner to represent our guild.

Sound good?

As of now, there is no tenative due date for the banners, and so feel free to submit them whenever you like.

Requirements
- Image dimensions must be no larger than 200 x 40.

More info coming soon!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:39 pm


great idea! I hope more people swing by the guild to enter! PM me if you need any help.


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:05 pm


I put the contest on the front page ^^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:59 pm


Riftwing
I put the contest on the front page ^^

Riftwing, you have more mod power than me, so if you can find out more stuff about what the banner requirements are then I can post it on our contest page.

Also, I thought it might be a good idea if we could give some kind of prizes away in this contest, too. But we'll have to see what the turnout is like before we can make a decision. wink

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:14 am


It doesn't say in the miderator settings the size at all. But eyeballing it, I'd say it's 150 x 50? I'l try making one next week, at least as a temp.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:21 pm


It's kinda late as it is, but I'll just say this...

I'm beginning to think that things might be too quiet for us to hold a real contest after all.
I tried contacting Janette at the Gambino Support Thread about plugging our cause, but I never recieved a response about that.

Soo... We can consider this another moot point operation and hold it on some other date, or continue holding the thread open as an announcement. I still think this is a good idea, but I don't feel comfortable being "naked" for this long, you know? Heh! sweatdrop

Anyway, let me know if you want me to try to make one too, Riftwing. biggrin

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:34 am


Okay, I hosted yours. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I still didn't make one... my job IRL is being a pain. But someday we'll get this thing back into full swing, have you no worries ^^
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:11 am


Remember, folks! Even though we now boast a guild banner of our own for now, we are always welcoming new banners and frontpage graphics!

Who knows, if a lot of people volunteer to send new graphics for our frontpage, we might be able to finally host a contest. What do you say? whee

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//