Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Fang Alliance

Back to Guilds

An alliance of strongly willed and loyal beings. 

Tags: crimson, love, battle, union, anime 

Reply The Weekly Poll :D
July 26th- August 2nd Poll

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Art style
  Anime
  Abstract
  Anthro
  Furry (Yes there's a difference)
  Other (Realism, Etc.)
View Results

Fallen Lunangela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:09 am


This weeks Poll: Fav Art.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:11 pm


I have several favorites,
but I ended up choosing anime.

1The Sasori
Crew


Fallen Lunangela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 pm


nice X3 I like them all! o: I'm go with the one i prefer drawing. CHIBI! =D
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:37 pm


i like chibi!  

laylens


Fallen Lunangela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm


The fallen are always looked down upon....

Nice


but we'll rise and you'll be sorry...
Join the CFA
[x]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:46 pm


i enjoy anime but i chose anthro because it has good attention to muscle structure and skeletal design. i find it better for learning angles of anatomy

Demonrune
Crew


Fallen Lunangela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:48 pm


The fallen are always looked down upon....

It's so hard to draw though D: I love it.. but it's so hard to draw XD


but we'll rise and you'll be sorry...
Join the CFA
[x]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:50 pm


Hmm, I chose Other because I'm really into photography.
Although, I do more than just photography.
I'll be posting some of my work in the art section soon.
(:

Monsier Caderousse


_xXBlueR0seXx_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 pm


Hmm...Weekly polls~!! Fun, fun, fun!
Reply
The Weekly Poll :D

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//