Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Phantom of the Opera

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know you love it, but just how much?
  Greatest Musical ever to grace american screens
  Loved it
  Not bad
  Did not like it
  Hated it (Don't make the phantom cry)
View Results

240sxforever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:26 pm


Be honest, You loved it. It is a crack movie...

I have seen it 6 times (4 in theatres, once at home, and once on a flight to Paris)

I have the soundtrack and the original stage cast sound track to top it off.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:09 pm


Listening to Prima Donna as we speak. Soundtracks rock

LaceyBoo


240sxforever

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:07 am


'Prima Donna FIrst lady of the stage..."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:36 pm


" your devotees are on their knees to implore you!"

LaceyBoo


Visual Candy Pop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:01 am


Who cant love Phantom of the Opera? its twisted elegance
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:52 am


i know!!!! its beautiful!! wonderfully written. i must have watched it about a thousand times!! lol

LaceyBoo


GroovyJenny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:06 am


omg! loved this movie...the songs were awesome aye!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:02 am


It made me happy. I love musicals, and I'm hoping to see more on the big screen!

Bugonatree


Seredic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:39 pm


Have you guys seen the old black and white silent move one? It is very good too. If you liked this one I recommend it.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//