Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
b4 you were CF, did you ever ponder about how you wanted ur Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CGurp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:49 pm


before you were CF, did you ever pondered about how you wanted your child to be like? Like what sex you wanted it to be, what it would do, how will it act, how you will get the child(birth or adoption), etc... things like that. i did but i forgot how i wanted it to be like confused
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:48 am


Thinking back, I honestly don't think I ever entertained thoughts such as those. I just never saw a child fitting into my life in any way, shape, or form.

dorian greybeard


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:29 pm


I have hated kids forever... I never wanted them.... I am serious I have always hated kids...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:22 am


Well, when I was younger, I think I kind of assumed I'd have kids. Both of my parents came from large families (my mom is one of seven kids) and I have four younger siblings. But, taking care of them so often made me aware of how much work they are, and that had a lot of influence on me.

At some point, pretty early on, I decided that if I ever had kids it would be through adoption. I used to think about that a bit, but I've known I just don't want kids for so long now that it's getting harder to remember what I thought when I was twelve or whatever. x3

Also I realized that if I had a kid it would probably be a little twerp and/or an air-headed cheerleader or something, because I'm lucky like that.

I don't really remember much else. I remember spending time picking out names for my future dogs, but not kids. : P The only way I'd end up with kids now is if for some reason something happened to my parents and I had to take care of my youngest siblings.

Racheling

Moonlight Sailor


sisterpink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:28 pm


Nope. I didn't like kids even when I was one.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:22 pm


I was too busy thinking how horrible my brothers and sisters were to even think about the possibility of having kids myself.

Brandon Yamata
Captain


xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:14 am


My parents tell me that I've always hated kids. I never wanted a baby doll. But personally, I can remember as far back as eight years of age telling my father that I didn't want to have kids or get married, and that I wanted to be the neighborhood cat lady, with 26 cats. It's beyond me why the hell I chose the number 26, but I've stood fast in my decisions and beliefs about children.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:47 pm


xenerayx
My parents tell me that I've always hated kids. I never wanted a baby doll. But personally, I can remember as far back as eight years of age telling my father that I didn't want to have kids or get married, and that I wanted to be the neighborhood cat lady, with 26 cats. It's beyond me why the hell I chose the number 26, but I've stood fast in my decisions and beliefs about children.


Future cat ladies of the world unite! whee

Umiyuu


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:21 am


Umiyuu
xenerayx
My parents tell me that I've always hated kids. I never wanted a baby doll. But personally, I can remember as far back as eight years of age telling my father that I didn't want to have kids or get married, and that I wanted to be the neighborhood cat lady, with 26 cats. It's beyond me why the hell I chose the number 26, but I've stood fast in my decisions and beliefs about children.


Future cat ladies of the world unite! whee
I would be a cat lady... but I am a man...... could I be a cat man?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:31 pm


XenoReiji
Umiyuu
xenerayx
My parents tell me that I've always hated kids. I never wanted a baby doll. But personally, I can remember as far back as eight years of age telling my father that I didn't want to have kids or get married, and that I wanted to be the neighborhood cat lady, with 26 cats. It's beyond me why the hell I chose the number 26, but I've stood fast in my decisions and beliefs about children.


Future cat ladies of the world unite! whee
I would be a cat lady... but I am a man...... could I be a cat man?
Be a cat gentleman. 'Cause cat man sounds like boob man or butt man, and bestiality is illegal. =D

S. Shark


Brandon Yamata
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:58 pm


Xander and I are a crazy cat couple. We own three already and I have a feeling we'll be getting more.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:19 pm


sybex Shark
XenoReiji
Umiyuu
xenerayx
My parents tell me that I've always hated kids. I never wanted a baby doll. But personally, I can remember as far back as eight years of age telling my father that I didn't want to have kids or get married, and that I wanted to be the neighborhood cat lady, with 26 cats. It's beyond me why the hell I chose the number 26, but I've stood fast in my decisions and beliefs about children.


Future cat ladies of the world unite! whee
I would be a cat lady... but I am a man...... could I be a cat man?
Be a cat gentleman. 'Cause cat man sounds like boob man or butt man, and bestiality is illegal. =D


Everyone is welcome in the cat lover land! 3nodding

Umiyuu


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:00 pm


sybex Shark
XenoReiji
Umiyuu
xenerayx
My parents tell me that I've always hated kids. I never wanted a baby doll. But personally, I can remember as far back as eight years of age telling my father that I didn't want to have kids or get married, and that I wanted to be the neighborhood cat lady, with 26 cats. It's beyond me why the hell I chose the number 26, but I've stood fast in my decisions and beliefs about children.


Future cat ladies of the world unite! whee
I would be a cat lady... but I am a man...... could I be a cat man?
Be a cat gentleman. 'Cause cat man sounds like boob man or butt man, and bestiality is illegal. =D
eek GENTLEMAN!!!??? Uhhh ok.... but... it sounds a little more sophisticated than I really am...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:03 pm


Brandon Yamata
Xander and I are a crazy cat couple. We own three already and I have a feeling we'll be getting more.
gonk NOT FAIR I WANT FOUR KITTIES WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME HAVE KITTIES stressed Stupid school... and their "No pets" in the dorms policy.... scream NOT FAIR

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Nikyte

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:47 pm


I never really entertained the idea of having children when I was young. Even at a young age I harbored a slight dislike for children.
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//