Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Lost

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think they are really dead they just don't know it?
  NO *you- your crazy.*
  YES
  * kills the poll*
View Results

BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:05 pm


This is for all the people that love the show on ABC called Lost. It is about these group of survivors after their plane crashes in the ocean next to an island. Now they have to strive in the wild of the island, but there is something else on the island.
So anyone who is obsesses with this show, share your thoughts on the show.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:11 pm


I LOVE Lost! I can't believe I forgot to make a thread for it! Locke's my favorite. Jack kind of gets on my nerves at times. He's just too narrow-minded.

POLL--The producers of the show said a few months ago that they are definitely not dead.

willowtree
Captain


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:40 pm


I FREAKIN' LOVE LOST!!! I'm really obsessed..... Is that a bad thing? .... I love Charlie, Claire and little baby Aaron they're so cute!! 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:12 pm


I love LOST, but honestly how many more seasons are they going to stretch out the story? They're only in the second season and I already want to know when they're going to get off the island (if they live).

covo


BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:12 pm


Poll- Thanks. My friend was sayin that they were already dead.
I don't know how long the story will go. But I's hope they get off the island.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:34 am


the story is getting more complicated now. alot of people are dying!! crying and that makes me sad! i faithfully watch it every week and i have to plan around it.....im sad.....i know.. talk2hand

LaceyBoo


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:40 pm


I've wondered about whether or not they'll ever get off the island...In essence, this is a show about surviving a plane crash, but I just don't think the point of the show is to get them off the island because the island is the main star. Does that make sense? The show wouldn't exist if it weren't for that island. I just think the main point of the show is not to get off the island, but to survive the island. However, it is Hollywood, which usually deals in happy endings, so they'll probably eventually get rescued.

But, if they ever do get off that island, they better change the name to "Found". rofl
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:18 pm


LOL love the play on words! rofl

LaceyBoo


Hermione-Samara_Potter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:31 pm


LOST kicks a**. I love Charlie and Sayid and Vincent!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:16 pm


I like hurley the best. Also I think Charlie and Claire Make a ubber cute couple

Ash_Crash


yourethedork

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:47 pm


i love hurley and charlie and ETHAN! he was so crazy!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:26 pm


that can be!!

Jaecirej

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//