|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 am
That's pretty good. Really good. And a good song choice. But I can't see you!
If I covered a Beatle song, I would be happy to post it. I haven't covered an offical Beatle song..but I did do Imagine. I don't think that counts for this guild haha..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:36 pm
It's good. I am a singer, too. I follow the footsteps of John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin. Peace and Love, Sazzie heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 am
It's good. I like to sing too.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:25 pm
I like it! Be proud to cover anything by the Beatles!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:17 am
On the same channel I made a cover of "All My Loving", if you guys want to check it out.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:41 pm
You have a really great voice, but for the beginning where it sounds like "shoo," it's really "shoot me," so you can sing it next time.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|