Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
Books! Yay!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I the only Nerd?
  lol YOUR a NERD?! b/c pshhh... I'm totally not... psh. psh.
  I think the person above has a bit of extra air in their mouth
  BAMF!!! XD
  yes, you are!
View Results

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm


[Please tell me I'm not the only nerd here! lol]
What's yooouuurrrr faaavvvorrrriitteee reads?!
I love the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld [zane is amazing]
and How Not To Be Popular by someone...
and I enjoy plenty of others. Too many to list..


[ten bucks someone is going to say...--> XD *ZOMG TWILIGHT FANGIRL SQUEEL* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT OMG JACOB! Taylor Laughtner! hottness XD Edwardo Cullen! Jasper! AHHHH! *passes out*]

[yeah i know its edward and not edwardo. i think edwardo is funner to say... And yes, I did as a matter of fact read Twilight.. Back in 2006 3nodding ]

EDIT
I uh.. messed up on the poll... heh.. sweatdrop There was supposed to be another option that said "NO! Because I'm a nerd too! smile "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:20 am


I would agree with the added poll option. 3nodding And yes, I have read Twilight, and no, it's not my favorite book of ALL time. In fact, out of that series, Eclipse is my favorite.

Holes is my all-time favorite.

Christian_child4
Crew


ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:55 am


The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I love this author and series. No homo.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 pm


I'm going to amuse you rite now. *ahem*

XD *ZOMG TWILIGHT FANGIRL SQUEEL* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT OMG JACOB! Taylor Laughtner! hottness XD Edwardo Cullen! Jasper! AHHHH! *passes out*

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:21 pm


Rachel_Ruby55
I'm going to amuse you rite now. *ahem*

XD *ZOMG TWILIGHT FANGIRL SQUEEL* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT OMG JACOB! Taylor Laughtner! hottness XD Edwardo Cullen! Jasper! AHHHH! *passes out*


*amused* lolz!
it kind of sounds like a twilight spasm!!!!!
someone call an ambulaunce!!! =P
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:50 pm


coldfrenzy
Rachel_Ruby55
I'm going to amuse you rite now. *ahem*

XD *ZOMG TWILIGHT FANGIRL SQUEEL* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT OMG JACOB! Taylor Laughtner! hottness XD Edwardo Cullen! Jasper! AHHHH! *passes out*


*amused* lolz!
it kind of sounds like a twilight spasm!!!!!
someone call an ambulaunce!!! =P

Lawlz! xd
But for real, I really do like Twilight, it's a good book.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm


i like the house of night novels. they're f-ing awesome!!!!
i was stuck inside for like ever cuz i was reading. xDDDD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:23 pm


Looking for Alaska - John Green. <3<<##<#<#<#.
It's real good.

Twilight - no thankzszszsz.

Daisuke Akio


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 pm


I read alot so call me a nerd if you want, I read the entire twilight serie and edward cullen is not hot but bella sure is. Harry Potter of course. Eragon I need the last one. Ella enchanted, peeps, the two princesses of bamarre, come on I can do this all day so if you wan to know more just ask me people.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:00 pm


Rachel_Ruby55
coldfrenzy
Rachel_Ruby55
I'm going to amuse you rite now. *ahem*

XD *ZOMG TWILIGHT FANGIRL SQUEEL* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT OMG JACOB! Taylor Laughtner! hottness XD Edwardo Cullen! Jasper! AHHHH! *passes out*


*amused* lolz!
it kind of sounds like a twilight spasm!!!!!
someone call an ambulaunce!!! =P

Lawlz! xd
But for real, I really do like Twilight, it's a good book.


*twitch twitch* seriously? You think so? YUCK!

I personally like the Septimus Heap series, Internet Girls series, and the cartoon covered books of Simon Pulse Publishing XD Search Nancy Krulik and you'll get the cartoon part. Ooh, and fruits basket.

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 am


Kolorful_Kerii
Rachel_Ruby55
coldfrenzy
Rachel_Ruby55
I'm going to amuse you rite now. *ahem*

XD *ZOMG TWILIGHT FANGIRL SQUEEL* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT OMG JACOB! Taylor Laughtner! hottness XD Edwardo Cullen! Jasper! AHHHH! *passes out*


*amused* lolz!
it kind of sounds like a twilight spasm!!!!!
someone call an ambulaunce!!! =P

Lawlz! xd
But for real, I really do like Twilight, it's a good book.


*twitch twitch* seriously? You think so? YUCK!



I used to be a Twi-Hard. Back in 2007. Then Breaking Dawn happened... I loved the release party though!!! Buckets of funnnnn!!!! Then the movie came and I'm just not into it anymore..

I don't want a heart attack because of taylor.. what's his face lol!

I'm all Zane from Uglies, Pretties, Specials XD XD <333333
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm


Too many books to name them all since i LOVE all my books.

Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//