Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy) got failed by McDonalds - poor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 pm


Okay if you don't have Twitter, this is a reason to get it. A lot of the celebs really do Twitter. (Wil Wheaton is hilarious BTW)

Draco Malfoys actor Tom Felton is in America right now.. he went to McDonalds.. this is his Tweet about it.

@TomFelton I asked if I can get a 9 nugget meal for lunch, they got me 9 nugget meals! 10 nuggets down,90 to go!! X


He included a link..

I fell over laughing.


((By the way - if you DO have one, find me! I am @YumeKaiTheJedi))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:53 pm


lol, that is great. Loved how he had them arranged in the pic

Aluxis


Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 pm


oh that is too funny!!!!!!
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//