|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:12 am
There really isn't a movie out there cooler than Heathers. My favorite part is the funeral for the guys they killed in the woods.
"I love my dead, gay son!"
That's just the best movie line ever!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:13 am
Ok well you distrb me but thats ok!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:05 am
TimmyTurner1 Ok well you distrb me but thats ok! What's so disturbing about that...it's one of the most popular movie lines ever!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:52 pm
I will go with Heathers as my favorite teen movie of all time.
I had not heard anybody else mention that movie in so long...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|