Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Tremors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:06 am


Ok, I know this one is a litlle hokey, but I can't help it; I love it! I've seen all four movies and would love to see the series. Am I the only one out there that absolutely loves this movie?

I hope not...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:26 pm


I've seen Tremors, that was a good movie. I thought it was kind of funny.
User Image

covo


covo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:06 pm


Fear the picture! Moohaha!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:55 pm


My grandma and I have watched them all! they are so cool! lol, i didn't kno other people have seen them! lol

blond_babe


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:38 pm


blond_babe
My grandma and I have watched them all! they are so cool! lol, i didn't kno other people have seen them! lol


Oh, yeah! It's one of my favorites!

I actually really enjoyed the fourth movie. You know, sequels are usually crappy, and once you get to movie #4, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. The fourth Tremors, though, was rather cute.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:50 am


I just loved the movies. The series was great too! I was afraid that the series was going to be a letdown, but was surprised. I wish they had let Fred Ward do the series. He would have been a hoot along with Michael Gross.

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman


YummieNan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:47 am


HO MY GOD!! FINALLY!
I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE! i luurv tremors.
that movie is not really skary, but its like good lol.
i seen all of them. very good.
i want one of those worms. i wuld name mine pokey wizzle bee
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//