Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:03 am


OMG! Words cannot express how much I love this movie!

When I was a kid, my mom had the record. I used to listen to it constantly! (I know, I was young. I wasn't very sheltered biggrin )

I would love to see it in the theater. There used to be a small theater about an hour away from me that played it every Saturday night, but I think they stopped it. sad
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:04 pm


ok well this I will agree with you on!

LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

240sxforever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:03 pm


"Rose tint my world, Keep me safe from my trouble and pain"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:14 pm


I think the best part of the whole movie is when Frank first throws off his cape-thingy.The first time you see it, it's like eek . tee hee...he's so cool! whee

willowtree
Captain


240sxforever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:42 pm


Meatlaof!

Why did you have to die meatloaf...


TOhugh he acts just about as well as he sings...



BUt tim Curry is great at both.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:11 pm


y'know wuts funny. i went to target today and they had that movie. i picked it up and read the info becuz i remember seeing ur siggy and that heshe was on it. lmao the front cover looks interesting... blaugh

YummieNan


hillary7099

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:12 pm


never even saw the movie
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:35 pm


YummieNan
y'know wuts funny. i went to target today and they had that movie. i picked it up and read the info becuz i remember seeing ur siggy and that heshe was on it. lmao the front cover looks interesting... blaugh


I can't believe there are still people in this world who have not seen this movie!

willowtree
Captain

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//