Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
The Matrix

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:00 am


Were you pleased with the end?

I like the two sequels a lot, but they were a lot different from the first. A little confusing at times, but overall great.

I heart Agent Smith!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:18 am


Well Trinity is cooler!

LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sniper Shuji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:34 am


I didn't liked how it ended...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:34 pm


I like the Matrix(the first one) except for the ending because I don't like cliff-hangers. It was really interesting and I loved the overall storyline/plot. The second Matrix was ok and I haven't seen the third one yet.

covo


240sxforever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:43 pm


I saw the first Matrix, and said to myself "this kicks a**."
I saw the second Matrix, and said to myself "what happend?"
Had I seen the third Matix, I might have died.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:06 am


240sxforever
I saw the first Matrix, and said to myself "this kicks a**."
I saw the second Matrix, and said to myself "what happend?"
Had I seen the third Matix, I might have died.


You probably would have whee

willowtree
Captain

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//