Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Bridget Jones

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:53 am


It's always been one of my favorites...I'm in love with Colin Firth!

The book was excellent as well. There's a lot that's different, though, mainly the whole thing with her mom stealing that money and running away with that guy. eek
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:00 pm


I loved the first one. I've haven't seen the second one though...

BlueDude#2


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:57 am


BlueDude#2
I loved the first one. I've haven't seen the second one though...


I just saw it Sunday night...it was great. Not as great as the first, but really, what sequels are?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:28 am


willowtree
BlueDude#2
I loved the first one. I've haven't seen the second one though...


I just saw it Sunday night...it was great. Not as great as the first, but really, what sequels are?
Harry Potter 3 was better than Harry Potter 2.....

BlueDude#2


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:57 pm


BlueDude#2
willowtree
BlueDude#2
I loved the first one. I've haven't seen the second one though...


I just saw it Sunday night...it was great. Not as great as the first, but really, what sequels are?
Harry Potter 3 was better than Harry Potter 2.....


Well, I'd have to agree with you there. whee
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:50 am


Darling movie. heart The scene where she was running through the streets in her underwear was priceless.

Bugonatree


yourethedork

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:48 pm


OH MY GOODNESS! i LOVE colin firth! i thought i was the only one. he is so so cute. actually, i first fell in love with him in pride in prejudice when he played mr. darcy!

great movie too. she did a good job at bridget!
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//