Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Sideways

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:49 am


I just saw it this weekend...I really liked it.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:56 pm


Definately a rental movie, but a must for any fans of quirky humor.

I have seen it about 4 times. Though it does start to get old after a while.

240sxforever


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:55 am


i watched it with my mom..... that was a mistake. she freaked out at one part.....turned it off. it was very funny i thought
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:42 pm


LaceyBoo
i watched it with my mom..... that was a mistake. she freaked out at one part.....turned it off. it was very funny i thought


I'm guessing the freak-out part was the definitely "R" rated section... rofl

willowtree
Captain


CaringIsCreepy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:20 pm


yeah, I saw it on the plain back from DC, and my friend said not to watch it because it was really bad, but I watched it anyway, and I really liked it. I don't know why she didn't...but yeah, I thought it was good.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//