Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
The Hollywood Survey Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:00 am


The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a.
b.
c.
d.
e.

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a.
b.
c.
d.
e.

3. Who is your favorite...

actor?
actress?
director?
writer?

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest?
scariest?
worst?
most romantic?
saddest?

Television:

funniest?
scariest?
worst?
most romantic?
saddest?

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?

6. Best reality show?

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?

9. Favorite cartoon?

10. Sexiest...

male?
female?

11. Funniest...

male?
female?

12. Best children's show?

13. Favorite movie genre?

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?

17. How extensive is your movie collection?

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?

20. Favorite Disney movie?

21. Best game show ever?

22. Do you like musicals?

23. Harry Potter: books or movies?

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)

25. Best Johnny Depp movie?

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?

27. Happy endings?

28. Favorite James Bond?

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?

32. MTV or VH1?

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?

Well, I was hoping this would be longer, but i really can't think of anything else.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:54 am


The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a. Halloween
b. Star Wars (I'm lumping all together, but Empire Strikes Back is my favorite.)
c. Dogma
d. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the old one)
e. Empire Records

I have lots of others, though. Let's see... Rocky Horror Picture Show, Guys and Dolls, Chicago, Labyrinth, Indiana Jones (all of them), and a whole bunch more that I can't think of right now.

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!)
b. Angel
c. Monk
d. Roseanne
e. Lost

Again, there are many others: Prison Break, Survivor, Degrassi, Carnivale, The L Word, Entourage, Six Feet Under, Supernatural, Two and a Half Men, SVU, Dead Like Me, CSI, Numbers, Desperate Housewives, Crossing Jordan, and others also. [wow, I think I watch too much tv!]

3. Who is your favorite...

actor? Love Alan Rickman, Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp, Frank Sinatra, Mandy Patinkin, Tony Shalhoub, and I'm probably forgetting someone.
actress? I've always been quite fond of Bea Arthur ( I know I'm a dork), Roseanne, Alyson Hannigan.
director? As most who know me are aware, I'm quite fond of Joss Whedon. Kevin Smith also.
writer? Joss Whedon is the best writer ever!

4. Which movie/T.V. show is the...

Movie:

funniest? Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was pretty darn funny (I know I'm forgetting something great)
scariest? The Ring
worst? I saw this movie called Trixie once that REALLY sucked.
most romantic? I'm usually not much a fan of the romantic comedy, but quite enjoyed Two Weeks Notice.
saddest? Terms of Endearment, Steel Magnolias

Television Show:

I am formerly answering "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" for each of these (except worst whee ).

funniest? I just discovered Two and a Half Men a few weeks ago...hilarious.
scariest? When I was a kid, I was terrified of Unsolved Mysteries.
worst? Laguna Beach...I'd rather have my fingernails yanked out very slowly while listening to Kevin Federline rap than watch even five minutes of this show.
most romantic? No idea
saddest? Drawing a blank

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?

Let's see... I saw House of Wax and Land of the Dead about a month ago at the Drive-in. (I don't make it to the movies too often.

6. Best reality show?

Survivor

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?

Usually dramas

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?

Star Wars...hands down.

9. Favorite cartoon?

Not sure...I loved Garfield and Smurfs when I was a kid. I like Spongebob and the Powerpuff Girls also.

10. Sexiest...

male? Johnny Depp, Wentworth Miller, Nick Stahl, James Marsters, Anthony Stewart Head, Jensen Ackles, probably more that I can't think of.
female? Don't really know.

11. Funniest...

male? Mario Cantone is hilarious.
female? Hmm...is it bad that I can't think of anyone? I think Alyson Hannigan is great with comedic situations.

12. Best children's show?

Spongebob Squarepants

13. Favorite movie genre?

Horror

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?

I like some of them individually, but to tell the truth, I think it's kind of retarded. "Hey! We can't come up with anything original anymore, so here's the same movie you saw three years ago with a whole new cast! By the way, here's your favorite shirt for your birthday!"

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?

As much as I love Johnny, I have to go with Gene. No one will ever be better than him.

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?

Totally Michael Myers

17. How extensive is your movie collection?

Not very...I own a lot of my favorite older movies, but I don't buy too many movies anymore, preferring to catch them on cable instead.

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?

I own all the Buffies and Angels (minus S5 of Angel) I would love to buy all my favorites, though.

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?

Angelus

20. Favorite animated Disney movie?

Hmm...not quite sure. I really liked The Lion King.

21. Best game show ever?

Jeopardy and Match Game

22. Do you like musicals?

Love them!

23. Harry Potter: books or movies?

BOOKS!!!

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)

basketball

25. Best Johnny Depp movie?

What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?

I used to rent a lot, but mostly watch cable now.

27. Happy endings?

Mostly, but sometimes it's just nice to end on a big downer.

28. Favorite James Bond?

i love Sean Connery, but I'm also a big fan of Roger Moore. Hated Timothy Dalton, though.

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?

Buffy and Angel, of course. Also Carnivale, Dead Like Me, and Joan of Arcadia.

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging! whee )

I don't think I need to restate the obvious!

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?

Please refer to my explanation of why Laguna Beach is the worst show ever.

32. MTV or VH1?

VH1, by far!

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?

hmm...I like watching Drawn Together on Comedy Central, even though it's so bad! It just cracks me up!

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Love it.

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?

Sometimes, when there's nothing else on.

willowtree
Captain


Sniper Shuji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:36 pm


The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a. Shaun of the Dead
b. Battleship Potemnkin
c. We were Soldiers
d. Passion of the Christ (better called "Jesus Chainsaw Massacre")
e. Saving Private Ryan

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. Band of Brothers
b. The Simpsons
c. Star Trek (the original)
d. South Park
e. BattleStar Galactica

3. Who is your favorite...

actor? Mel Gibson
actress? Wynona Ryder
director? Quentin Tarantino
writer? Same as above

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? Shaun of the Dead
scariest? Night of the Living Dead
worst? "El Alamo" all the way
most romantic? Inspiracion (a mexican movie)
saddest? N/A

Television:

funniest? South Park
scariest? N/A
worst? Friends (it may be a good series, but I neither liked nor understood it)
most romantic? N/A
saddest? N/A

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Sin City

6. Best reality show?
Survivor

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
Dramas

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
Star Wars

9. Favorite cartoon?
G.I. Joe

10. Sexiest...

male? N/A
female? Gwyneth Palthrow

11. Funniest...

male? Robin Williams
female? N/A

12. Best children's show?


13. Favorite movie genre?
War

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
Maybe...

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
Gene Wilder

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
Jason

17. How extensive is your movie collection?
Never counted it

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
No

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
Arius, from Commando.

20. Favorite Disney movie?
Treasure Planet

21. Best game show ever?
The price is right

22. Do you like musicals?
Depends...

23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
Both

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
Baseball.

25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
Both

27. Happy endings?
maybe

28. Favorite James Bond?
The man with the Golden Gun

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
Firefly

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
Yes...

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
Yes

32. MTV or VH1?
Both

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
GP tv show: Big Brother
GP movie: "Commando" with Arnold Schwarzenegger

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Haven't watched

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
NO

N/A: not available. Answer when have an answer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:47 pm


willowtree
The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

0. Moon Child
a. Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
b. Willy wonka (and charlie) and the choclate factory
c. Phantom of the opera
d. Real Genius
e. Bieng John Malcovich

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. M*A*S*H
b. Hundred Stories (Requiem from darkness)
c. Arrested development
d. News radio
e. Family guy

3. Who is your favorite...

actor? Johnny Depp
actress? None realy
director? Charlie Kaufman
writer? Charlie Kaufman

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? The Calamari Wrestler (no kidding, I literaly rolled out of my seat)
scariest? A haunting in connecticut (I have heard the woman who owned the House, and the ghost hunter invloved speak)
worst? Santa Clause conquors the martians
most romantic? um... I guess that one movie that made the girls i was with squeal.
saddest? Vera Drake

Television:

funniest? Arrested development
scariest? Smallville (in the "Why the hell was this ever made?" sort of way)
worst? Squid billies
most romantic? Aqua teen hunger force
saddest? THat one show...

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Brothers Grimm

6. Best reality show? None...

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas? OF the two dramas, though comedy is the devine art.

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? LOTR... though the original material and essays of tolkien are sooo much better.

9. Favorite cartoon? Excel saga

10. Sexiest...

male? Johnny Depp
female? Johnny Depp

11. Funniest...

male? Robin Williams
female? Ellen DeGeneres

12. Best children's show? Chip and Dales rescue rangers

13. Favorite movie genre? Comedy

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania? NO

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp? cannot answer, head might explode
16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers? None, the scarryest out there is Fran Drescher

17. How extensive is your movie collection? Small at best

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD? Gives shifty eyes, rent, download or borrow.

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history? Hannible Lecter

20. Favorite Disney movie? No opinion

21. Best game show ever? Jepordy

22. Do you like musicals? Hell yea

23. Harry Potter: books or movies? Books

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!) Soccer

25. Best Johnny Depp movie? Deadman

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view? Rent

27. Happy endings? In moderation, see the eplouge to Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw

28. Favorite James Bond? Sean Connery

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled? Arrested development... Stupid fox

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!) Never seen it. redface

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV? No

32. MTV or VH1? No

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie? Absolute wierdness

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Yes, one of the greatest musicals of all time.

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night? No

Well, I was hoping this would be longer, but i really can't think of anything else.

240sxforever


ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:20 pm


1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a. The little Memaid I know that it's a little kid movie but I still love it to death.
b. Labyrinth
c. POTC
d. Titanic
e. For some odd reason I can't think of anything else I'm having a big brain fart

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. Charmed
b.Gilmore Girls
c. Survivor
d. One Tree Hill
e. Lost

3. Who is your favorite...

actor? Orlando Bloom
actress? not sure who that's be
director? I don't know any of thier names
writer? same here as above

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? Brain Fart
scariest? Here's another Brain Fart
worst? some really stupid movie I watched when I was little don't remeber the name
most romantic? The Notebook
saddest? Titanic

Television:

funniest? don't know
scariest? Lost I guess even if I don't think it's scary
worst? those stupid shows where stupid guys are building cars and stupid s**t like that
most romantic? Don't know
saddest? brain Fart

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? House of wax and some other stupid movie that I saw at the drive in

6. Best reality show? Survivor

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas? Dramas

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? Lord of the Rings willow is going to try and kick my a** for saying that

9. Favorite cartoon? not sure

10. Sexiest...

male? Orlando Bloom
female? Don't know

11. Funniest...

male? Like I ******** know
female? same here

12. Best children's show? don't know and don't care

13. Favorite movie genre? Romance/Drama

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania? yes and no

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp? Johhny depp is much much hotter

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers? Freddy

17. How extensive is your movie collection? It's pretty big

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD? Hell yes I really want to get Charmed and Gilmore girls on dvd

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history? Cole in Charmed

20. Favorite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid then The lion King But for some odd reason I can't find my copy of lion King.

21. Best game show ever? i love a lot of game shows but I think that Lingo would be up there

22. Do you like musicals? yes

23. Harry Potter: books or movies? books books books. The movies bug the hell out of me

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!) NONE!!!!

25. Best Johnny Depp movie? Not sure too many good ones

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view? Rent

27. Happy endings? hell yes

28. Favorite James Bond? none I hate them all

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled? not sure

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!) no way in hell. and Willow I'd like to see you try.

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV? Next, room Raiders, Date my mom, sweet 16, I think that's about it

32. MTV or VH1? MTV

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie? I think If I told you that I'd get banned. wink

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show? nope there's something else that willow loves. I think Willow is just doing things she likes on this survey.

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night? sometimes if there is nothing wlse on
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:11 pm


1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a. Without A Paddle
b. Ghostbusters
c. The Lion King
d. Bruce Almighty
e. Jurassic Park

I also like Independence Day, Men In Black, National Treasure, Hitch, Legally Blonde, Zoolander, The Day After Tomorrow, Connie and Carla, The Ring, and Flightplan.

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. Desperate Housewives
b. Grey's Anatomy
c. Commander In Chief
d. CSI
e. Mythbusters

3. Who is your favorite...

actor? Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, and Jim Carrey
actress? Reese Witherspoon
director? don't know
writer? don't know

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? To name a few: Without A Paddle, Bruce Almighty, Ghostbusters
scariest? The Ring
worst? The Grudge or Dark Water
most romantic? The Notebook (that's one of the few romantic movies I've seen)
saddest? Pay It Forward

Television:

funniest? Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, or Mythbusters
scariest? don't know
worst? Reality shows (except Extreme Makeover: Home Edition)
most romantic? don't know
saddest? don't know

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

6. Best reality show?
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
Dramas

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
Star Wars

9. Favorite cartoon?
Hmm...I'd say the old looney tunes (Bugs Bunny heart )

10. Sexiest...

male? Johnny Depp
female? no opinion

11. Funniest...

male? Jim Carrey
female? Ellen DeGeneres

12. Best children's show?
don't watch them

13. Favorite movie genre?
Comedy

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
Some of them are good, some suck.

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
I can't choose! I loved both movies!

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
I only ever saw Michael Myers, so I'll say him

17. How extensive is your movie collection?
Not very, I'm broke

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
I would if I had the money

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
Drawing a blank at the moment...

20. Favorite Disney movie?
The Lion King or Mulan

21. Best game show ever?
Too many to choose from!

22. Do you like musicals?
Yes, I was in the pit orchestra for my school's production of My Fair Lady

23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
Books (although the new movie was awesome!)

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
I hate watching sports

25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
I haven't seen a lot, but Pirates of the Caribbean was great

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
Rent

27. Happy endings?
Yes

28. Favorite James Bond?
Never seen them *hides from flames and blunt objects*

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
I dunno...

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
I never saw it *hides from flogging*

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
No

32. MTV or VH1?
Don't watch either

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
Erm, I don't know if I understand the question *stupid*

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Never saw it

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
I usually don't stay up that late

Snucius


hillary7099

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:46 am


[color=orange]
willowtree
The Hollywood Survey[/u]

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a.DODGE BALL
b.TAXI
c.CINDERELLA STORY
d.FAT ALBERT
e.BRAKEN ALL THE RULES

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a.RUNS HOUSE
b.BERNIE MAC SHOW
c.WAYANS BROTHERS
d.JAMIE FOX
e.GIRLFRIENDS

3. Who is your favorite...

actor?JAMIE FOX
actress?QUEEN LATIFAH
director?N/A
writer?N/A

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest?MEET THE FOCKERS
scariest?THE GRUDGE
worst?IN THE MIX
most romantic?MONSTERS BALL
saddest?N/A

Television:

funniest?BERNIE MAC
scariest?N/A
worst?VIVA LA BAM
most romantic?N/A/
saddest?N/A

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
BAD BOYS II
6. Best reality show?
RUNS HOUSE
7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
SITCOMS
8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
NEITHER
9. Favorite cartoon?
BRACE FACE
10. Sexiest...

male?WILL SMITH
female?GABRIEL UNION

11. Funniest...

male?CHRIS ROCK
female?SHERYLE UNDERWOOD

12. Best children's show?N/A

13. Favorite movie genre?
COMEDY
14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
NEVER HEARD OF IT
15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
JONNY DEPP
16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
MICHEAL MYERS
17. How extensive is your movie collection?
NO THAT MANY
18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
YES CAUSE I HAVE A PLAY STATION IN MY ROOM WHICH PLAYS DVDS ALSO
19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
SHELLA OFF OF YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (DONT KNOW HER REAL NAME JUST HER CHARACTERS NAME)
20. Favorite Disney movie?
HOLES
21. Best game show ever?
FAMILY FEUD
22. Do you like musicals?
NO IN DEED
23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
MOVIES HIS BOOKS ARE TO THICK TO READ
24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
BASKETBALL
25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
DONT NO WHO HE IS
26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
NEITHER
27. Happy endings?
HUH
28. Favorite James Bond?
I LIKE HIS GAME
29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
WILD LIN OUT
30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
UH YEAH I GUESS I DO EVEN THOUGH I NEVER WATCH IT

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
YES ALMOST ALL OF THEM
32. MTV or VH1?
MTV
33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
UMMMMMMMMMM I KINDA WATCH BOTH
34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
NO
35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
DONT NO WAT THAT IS
Well, I was hoping this would be longer, but i really can't think of anything else.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:43 pm


willowtree
The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a.My Neighbor Totoro
b.Taxi
c.Star Wars series
d.LOTR series smile
e.Chronicles of Narnia (Lion, Witch, Wardrobe)

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. .....don't watch TV....
b.
c.
d.
e.

3. Who is your favorite...

actor? Ewan McGregor
actress? Julia Roberts
director? Peter Jackson (Whoever directed LOTRs)
writer?

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? Taxi
scariest? ....
worst? Never Ending Story
most romantic?......
saddest? Passion of Christ

Television:

funniest? .......don't watch TV..... (again)
scariest?
worst?
most romantic?
saddest?

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Chronicles of Narnia (L,W,W)
6. Best reality show?
........
7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
Does it matter?
8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
umm....both, but I kinda like Star Wars a bit better
9. Favorite cartoon?
Medabots
10. Sexiest...

male? .......
female?......

11. Funniest...

male? Eddie Murphy
female?.........

12. Best children's show?
...................
13. Favorite movie genre?
Comedy
14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
.................
15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
Gene Wilder (sorry Johnny)
16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
None of the above
17. How extensive is your movie collection?
Extensive enough....
18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
maybe (depends on how much it costs)
19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
Not sure, there's too many to count...
20. Favorite Disney movie?
Brother Bear
21. Best game show ever?
Wheel of Fortune
22. Do you like musicals?
Yep. smile
23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
Movies
24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
.....................
25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean
26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
.............
27. Happy endings?
sure
28. Favorite James Bond?
never watched one. eek
29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
........................
30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
Never saw it
31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
No
32. MTV or VH1?
Does it matter?
33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
....................
34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Never seen it
35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
Never did it
Well, I was hoping this would be longer, but i really can't think of anything else.

LoL. I am so clueless on TV, only because I don't have any.

Pandamaru


Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:51 pm


willowtree
The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a.Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
b. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
c.Harry Potter series
d.Chronicles of Narnia
e.13 going on 30

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a.Charmed
b.Degrassi
c.Ellen Degeneres Show
d.Will & Grace
e. South of Nowhere


3. Who is your favorite...

actor?JOHNNY DEPP!!! heart
actress?hm....don't really have a fav but Kate Winslet and Reese Witherspoon are good.
director? Theres so many good ones ^^
writer? ...

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? Bruce Almighty
scariest? that i've seen? uh....
worst? LOTR, from justin to kelly
most romantic? A walk to remember
saddest? A walk to remember

Television:

funniest? Will & Grace
scariest? scary t.v. show? Scariest places on earth?
worst? theres a lot.....where to start?
most romantic? idk, maybe soap operas? lol
saddest? uh... sweatdrop

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Pride & Prejudice

6. Best reality show?
eh....American Idol?

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
They're both ok

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
Neither xp
9. Favorite cartoon?
Weekenders
10. Sexiest...

male?Johnny Depp!!! OMG 4laugh heart
female?

11. Funniest...

male? Jim Carrey/ Will Ferrel
female? Ellen Degeneres

12. Best children's show?
uh....Arthur?

13. Favorite movie genre?
Love most of them. Romantic Comedies and Fantasy's are good. (and of course and movie w/ johnny depp wink )

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
oh course I am smile Charlie and the Chocolate factory kicks butt!

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
Johnny Depp DUH!!!

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
uh....? guess Myers

17. How extensive is your movie collection?
I have quite a bit. at least 30, im guessing? I have at least 11 johnny movies and then i have a bunch more so yeah, around 30 i guess (only counting dvd's)

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
yup smile at the moment...just charmed

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
best villian.....*thinks*

20. Favorite Disney movie?Pirates of the Caribbean! lol. also disney classics like Aladdin and the Lion king

21. Best game show ever?
IDK.
22. Do you like musicals?
sure do

23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
BOTH

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
sports are boring to watch

25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
ALL OF THEM!!! Some favs are potc, catcf, cry baby, benny & joon, sleepy hollow etc wink

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
rent

27. Happy endings?
always!!

28. Favorite James Bond?
pierce brosnan

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
some of the old stuff when abc family was fox family

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
of course i do!

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
guilty

32. MTV or VH1?
vh1

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
Im not sure *thinks*

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
never seen it

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
nope, sometimes in the morning b4 school.

Well, I was hoping this would be longer, but i really can't think of anything else.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:57 pm


hillary7099
25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
DONT NO WHO HE IS


eek dies of shock. eek
*points to sig* Whos Johnny Depp?? Just the most greatest, talented and sexiest man to ever walk the earth!!! muhahahahaha. lol heart

Goofy_Goober87


Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:00 pm


240sxforever


10. Sexiest...

male? Johnny Depp
female? Johnny Depp

rofl rofl rofl

I know Johnny Depp is the sexiest man alive.....but woman.....lol. rofl
he's the sexiest creature....muhahaha 4laugh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:31 am


1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a. Lord of The Rings Trilogy (they're all good!)
b. King Kong (remake)
c. Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire
d. Pirates of the Carribean
e. Alien

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. Who's Line is it Anyway?
b. Law and Order
c. Northern Exposure
d. News Radio
e. Tie between Law and Order: CI and SVU

3. Who is your favorite...

Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Natalie Portman
Director: Peter Jackson
Writer: Peter Jackson

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

Funniest: Ace Ventura
Scariest: Alien (sorry, not all that scared at movies....)
Worst: Deuce Bigalow
Most romantic: None. I hate romantic movies. Ick.
Saddest: King Kong remake (seriously! It brought tears to my eyes)

Television:

Funniest: Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Scariest: Um.....X Files maybe?
Worst: Saturday Night Live (recent episodes)
Most romantic: I hate romantic TV series too!
Saddest: none

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
King Kong

6. Best reality show?
Queer Eye

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
Sitcoms

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
Lord of the Rings

9. Favorite cartoon?
Simpsons

10. Sexiest...

Male: Johnny Depp
Female: Naomi Watts (sorry, Natalie, you don't quite fit in that area....)

11. Funniest...

Male: Jim Carrey (he's funny no matter what he's in!)
Female: Maura Tierny (Lisa from News Radio, I dunno her name.....)

12. Best children's show?
Blues Clues

13. Favorite movie genre?
Epics

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
In a way yes. I loved King Kong and you know it!

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
Johnny Depp by far.

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
Michael Myers, but none of them are really that scary.

17. How extensive is your movie collection?
Pretty big. Some good classics.

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
Already have.

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
Gollum

20. Favorite Disney movie?
Cinderella (just because she wears the frilliest gown ever. I like those smile )

21. Best game show ever?
Whose Line, though it's technically a fake game show.

22. Do you like musicals?
Depends on how good they are.

23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
No opinion. Haven't read the books yet.

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
None

25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
Benny and Joon

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
Nope.

27. Happy endings?
Depends on how good they are.

28. Favorite James Bond?
Sean Connery

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
Grimm's Fairy Tales (the anime version. I loved it!)

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
Fine, have at me.

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
No, they suck.

32. MTV or VH1?
VH1 sucks too.

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
Prissilla, Queen of the Desert

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
It's good, but I'd really like to see the broadway version.

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
No.

ayukichan


Hermione-Samara_Potter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:01 pm


The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?
a. Pirates of the Caribbean
b. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
c. Finding Neverland
d. Lord of the Rings trilogy
e. Ferris Beullers Day Off


2. Top 5 favorite television shows?
a. Lost
b. Cold Case Files
c. Blue Collar TV
d. The Simpsons
e. My Name is Earl


3. Who is your favorite...
actor? Johnny Depp
actress? Nicole Kidman
director? Steven Speilburg
writer? Does JK Rowling count?

4. Which movie/television show is the...
Movies:
funniest? Pirates of the Caribbean
scariest? The Ring
worst? Dukes of Hazzard
most romantic? No idea. Romance is for suckers.
saddest? Harry Potter 4 (Cedric was so hot)

Television:
funniest? My Name is Earl
scariest? Don't know, Lost?
worst? whatever my sister likes
most romantic? don't know any
saddest? none


5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Hoodwinked
6. Best reality show?
Americas Next Top Model
7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
both
8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
LOTR
9. Favorite cartoon?
The Simpsons
10. Sexiest...

male? Orlando Bloom
female? Natalie Portman

11. Funniest...

male? Jeff Foxworthy (or Jack Black. I can't decide!)
female? Tina Fey

12. Best children's show?
Spongebob
13. Favorite movie genre?
action
14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
not really
15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
Johhny Depp
16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
Mike Meyers
17. How extensive is your movie collection?
I have no idea
18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
Yes (I would)
19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
my top three list
1) Ethan (from Lost)
2) Darth Vader
3) Lord Voldemort
20. Favorite Disney movie?
Lilo and Stitch
21. Best game show ever?
Jepoardy
22. Do you like musicals?
yes
23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
both
24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
dodgeball and paintball
25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean
26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
rent
27. Happy endings?
yes please
28. Favorite James Bond?
Sean Connery
29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
Rockos Modern Life
30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
Nope
31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
I saw one episode of Pimp my Ride once
32. MTV or VH1?
VH1, they have music videos
33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
TV; LOST
Movie: Harry Potter
34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
never seen it
35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
No
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:25 am


The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favourite movies?

a. Waking Ned Devine
b. Hero
c. Princess Bride
d. Some like It Hot
e. Any James bond film starring Sean Connery

2. Top 5 favourite television shows?

a. Simpson's
b. Futurama
c. Family guy
d. Lost
e. samurai comploo

3. Who is your favorite...?

actor? - Can't choose, but Sean Connery, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Hugh Jackman, and many more
actress? Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, and more
director? Stephen Spielberg and M. Night Shamalyan
writer? ME!

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? Dr. Strangelove
scariest? Alien
worst? First knight
most romantic? Princes Bride
saddest? Hero

Television:

funniest? Simpsons
scariest? NA
worst? Sex in the City
most romantic? NA
saddest? NA

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theatre?
Mel Brooks - The Producers

6. Best reality show?
Survivor

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas?
Sitcoms

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
Lord of the Rings

9. Favorite cartoon?
Simpsons

10. Sexiest...
NA

male? Can't choose.... too many hotties
female? Both Hepburn girls have a tie in my book.

11. Funniest...

male? Can't choose... all too hott
female? both Hepburn girls again had great humour.

12. Best children's show?
Sesame street

13. Favorite movie genre?
Comedy

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania?
Not really, as young as I am I like my old time movies.

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?
Gene Wilder, but I have to give Johnny Depp some credit as it is a difficult role to portray.

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers?
Jason

17. How extensive is your movie collection?
67so far, soon to be 68 as soon as X-Men 1.5 comes in.

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD?
Sure if they were cheep considering, I have a few so far

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history?
Christopher Lee hands down that man has made villandry an art form, there will be no one who can replace him.

20. Favorite Disney movie?
that is a hard one, all the old classics though are good, the ones Walt made before he died.

21. Best game show ever?
The price is right, it's so easy to win and it has been running for generations.

22. Do you like musicals?
Some musicals but not too many, I find it's hard to make the music match the movie and very few have ever succeeded.

23. Harry Potter: books or movies?
Frankly I am sick of Harry Potter, I find it over rated and that last book needs to be rewritten. So I have to go with the movies.

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!)
I hate watching sports. I have played them my self so long that I hate being out on the side lines doing nothing. I'd rather be on the field playing.

25. Best Johnny Depp movie?
Edward scissor hands.

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view?
neither but I occasionally rent.

27. Happy endings?
would be nice to have less, happy endings in Hollywood.

28. Favorite James Bond?
From Russia with Love.

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled?
Star Trek Deep space Nine... yes i am some what of a Treky.

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!)
No, I hate that show, and i don't really care what your option is.

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV?
no

32. MTV or VH1?
neither, if i want to see a music video I'll go online to watch it. no commercials or useless garble.

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie?
I don't like that genre.

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
it has its merits.

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night?
Hell no.

Otlma


yourethedork

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:25 pm


The Hollywood Survey

1. Top 5 favorite movies?

a. kamikaze girls
b. lotr -rotk
c. kill bill 2
d. star wars episode 3
e. Xmen 2

2. Top 5 favorite television shows?

a. LOST
b. Samurai champloo
c. my name is earl
d. the office
e. the oc

3. Who is your favorite...

actor? right now... dominic monoghan
actress? mmm... liv tyler
director? i have no idea
writer? still, no clue

4. Which movie/television show is the...

Movies:

funniest? anchorman
scariest? ju goh!
worst? she's all that
most romantic? love story
saddest? japanese story

Television:

funniest? my name is earl
scariest? lost
worst? weakest link
most romantic? secret
saddest? mmm... that one oc episode where caleb dies

5. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? i don't remember

6. Best reality show? project runway

7. Do you prefer sitcoms or dramas? dramas

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? lord of the rings... err... star wars. BOTHARE SO GOOD

9. Favorite cartoon? samurai champloo

10. Sexiest...

male? john corbett
female? sienna miller

11. Funniest...

male? will farrell
female?that girl from i love the 90's

12. Best children's show? little bear

13. Favorite movie genre? drama

14. Are you digging the recent movie re-make mania? eh. if eragon is good then yes!

15. Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp? johnny depp

16. Freddy, Jason, or Michael Myers? none... they all suck

17. How extensive is your movie collection? i spent way too much money on it!

18. Do you (or would you) buy your favorite shows on DVD? heck yeah!

19. Best villain in all of television and movie history? usala from little mermaid

20. Favorite Disney movie? lion king

21. Best game show ever? real extreme ultimate challenge or whatever it's called

22. Do you like musicals? yes!

23. Harry Potter: books or movies? never read the books... movies are alright

24. Favorite sport to watch? (televised sports are entertainment too!) sumo!!

25. Best Johnny Depp movie? edward scizzorhands

26. Do you rent or order pay-per-view? rent... blockbuster is my life

27. Happy endings? good when i'm in a happy-ending mood

28. Favorite James Bond? eh...

29. Which show do you most wish was never cancelled? FREAKS AND GEEKS

30. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (t.v. show)? (BE FOREWARNED: anyone who answers no must suffer a terrible flogging!) NO... i'm ready!

31. Do you watch any programs on MTV? yup!

32. MTV or VH1? vh1

33. What's your favorite guilty pleasure television show and movie? elimidate and speak

34. Do you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show? never watched it actually

35. Do you like to watch infomercials in the middle of the night? sometimes

Well, I was hoping this would be longer, but i really can't think of anything else.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//