Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
Dragan Ball Questionaires!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you take the test?
Yes! :3
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
I will!
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15


SamX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:31 pm


PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:32 pm


Answers gotten by me:
1.


You're not really an attack, but you're just as effective in battle anyway. With you involved, even the most difficult goals can be accomplished. What DBZ Attack Are You?



2. I'm not a girl! scream Took the test anyways out of curiosity! sweatdrop


Thanks, Melanie, for the glompable pic! Who's Your DBZ Guy?



3.


Which
DragonballZ Character are you?


SamX


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:39 am



Graceful and amazing. You draw your strengths from others and shine brighter than anyone you know. You are easily inspired and greatly inspire others.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:38 am


What DBZ Attack Are You?

Kamehamehaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Ah, the basic. You're simple, but you have unlimited potential. You get along with everyone, but only few can bring out the very best in you.


Who's Your DBZ Guy?


Mirai Trunks! *drool* =D~


Which DragonBall Z {Female} Character Are You?

Beautiful Bulma Brief

Well, I'm satisfied with my results. I'm one happy camper. xd

Aisu Symone


Ethereal Dream

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:23 am



You are fast and furious. Streamlined and efficient in many ways, you go through life easily accomplishing what most people find difficult.






And, even though I'm a girl:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:21 pm



You are fast and furious. Streamlined and efficient in many ways, you go through life easily accomplishing what most people find difficult. What DBZ Attack Are You?




Who's Your DBZ Guy?




Which
DragonballZ Character are you?
>

And if I were a boy:


Which
DragonballZ Character are you?

If you would like to post this
on your site...


Altair Kaosu


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:33 pm


Hey, I did these in another thread, but I'll do em again anyways.


You are fast and furious. Streamlined and efficient in many ways, you go through life easily accomplishing what most people find difficult. What DBZ Attack Are You?




Who's Your DBZ Guy?



Now, I did both guys and girls on this one:


Which
DragonballZ Character are you?


Which
DragonballZ Character are you?How I get 17 I have no idea. But it doesn't matter how many times I take it, I usually get 17. I got Goku once. whee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:11 am


1. DBZ Attack


Graceful and amazing. You draw your strengths from others and shine brighter than anyone you know. You are easily inspired and greatly inspire others. What DBZ Attack Are You?



2. (girls, I am a female dammit) DBZ guy


Who's Your DBZ Guy?



. . . eek What the heck . . .

3. DBZ character (girl)


Which
DragonballZ Character are you?
>

DBZ character (guy)


Which
DragonballZ Character are you? /a>

Wow . . . How could I not predict this, ne?


Higashi17


Lost Pink Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:17 am



Who's Your DBZ Guy?


I knew me and Trunks were ment to be together xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:20 am



Lost Pink Angel


Aisu Symone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:49 pm


Lost Pink Angel


Who's Your DBZ Guy?


I knew me and Trunks were ment to be together xd


It was faith. xd 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:26 am


i am




Thanks, Melanie, for the glompable pic! Who's Your DBZ Guy?



gotta love gohan heart wink


Which
DragonballZ Character are you?




You are fast and furious. Streamlined and efficient in many ways, you go through life easily accomplishing what most people find difficult. What DBZ Attack Are You?


natzorz


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:26 pm



Ah, the basic. You're simple, but you have unlimited potential. You get along with everyone, but only few can bring out the very best in you.


PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:02 pm



Able to wipe out entire planets with a single blow, you are one dangerous dude. You don't need to be precise to have an effect on people; a skill most envied by everyone.






Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol


My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:16 pm



You're not really an attack, but you're just as effective in battle anyway. With you involved, even the most difficult goals can be accomplished. What DBZ Attack Are You?



Im a guy but I thought i would do the test anyways.


Who's Your DBZ Guy?



At the end it asks you who you think you will be and guess what Android 17 is who i said stare


Which
DragonballZ Character are you?

Reply
Games and Contests

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//