Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Prison Break

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:58 pm


Prison Break is my favorite new show this season. It's very nerve-racking, though.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:17 am


I like that show on TV it is awsome!

LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:52 am


My mom keeps saying that despite the fact that she loves it, she wants to stop watching because it makes her too nervous. I won't let her, though.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:15 pm


my english teacher was on one episode. mr. noble ROKK!! WOO! heart heart

YummieNan


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:29 am


YummieNan
my english teacher was on one episode. mr. noble ROKK!! WOO! heart heart


You're from IL, then? Me too!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:35 am


lmao yehea. im from IL. how did u know tho?? domokun

YummieNan


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:52 pm


YummieNan
lmao yehea. im from IL. how did u know tho?? domokun


Well, I know they've been filming in the Chicago area. I actually heard they did some filming in John Wayne Gacey's actual cell. Plus, they keep putting Chicago newscasters on there.

The fall finale was SO EVIL!! I hate cliffhangers, and I can't believe it's not coming back until March! I really don't know if I can wait that long. I might just go insane.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:44 pm


...still going insane from the wait...

willowtree
Captain

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//