Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Roseanne

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:51 pm


I still say this is the best sitcom ever made. heart
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:16 am


Well I stoped watching it a long time ago but sure whey not!

LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:53 am


TimmyTurner1
Well I stoped watching it a long time ago but sure whey not!


I work third shift. There isn't much to do, so I usually end up watching Nick at Nite most of the time. I got very into Roseanne.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//