Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metal For Life~

Back to Guilds

Talk about all the Metal, you want. ;] 

Tags: Screamo, Heavy Metal, Metal, Deathcore, Nu-Metal 

Reply Metalheads-Are-Loved
Whats up with all the Deaths?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i R Red Condom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 pm


I know this isn't anything Metal related but i'm just saying... We got Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, and now Billy Mays? Serious so many deaths, Michael Jackson was a freakin LEGEND!!! I mean serious o-o... Some ppl may hate him and i understand that... But i have my own opionons and i love Michael, He looked hot in the Bad video o-o... xDDDD.. Anywayz Lmao... Tell me what u think of all these deaths O-o
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm


Yess ;~; EVERYONES DYING! ;~;

Jiminpls
Captain

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TommyTorture
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:57 pm


IT'S A GOVERNMENT PLOT I TELL YOU!! THEY'RE AFTER US ALL DDDDD :

But seriously, this sucks. When I heard about Michael, it was a "Wtf" moment for me. He's the youngest of the Jackson Five, and the first to die? And then Billy Mays D :

Scary..
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:30 pm


TommyTorture
IT'S A GOVERNMENT PLOT I TELL YOU!! THEY'RE AFTER US ALL DDDDD :

But seriously, this sucks. When I heard about Michael, it was a "Wtf" moment for me. He's the youngest of the Jackson Five, and the first to die? And then Billy Mays D :

Scary..

I know right!!! Freakin totally!! WE ARE ALL DOOMED T-T

i R Red Condom


KFC-Raped-Taco-Bell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:40 am


yeahh i was thinking about that all these death's happened this week? I wasn't very sad when Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon died...but I was when Micheal Jackson and Billy Mays did! D; No affence to Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon...I like them too biggrin
But now if I use Oxy Clean I'm going to feel bad D; xD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 am


well idk...i always had this i guess "theory" that celebs always die in threes....but billy mays, that was a big shock o_O...idk if this has anything to do with topic....im just talking...

Kikufairyart

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ruhelos Lejonhardt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:59 pm


Well, I know for a fact that Billy Mays didn't just die... HE WAS MURDERED! Vince, the guy who does the Shamwow and Slap Chop commercials killed him. First he chopped him up into little pieces with the slap chop and made him into some delicious chili, then he cleaned the whole mess up with a Shamwow before it stained his carpet! ^^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 am


MVF4FD
Well, I know for a fact that Billy Mays didn't just die... HE WAS MURDERED! Vince, the guy who does the Shamwow and Slap Chop commercials killed him. First he chopped him up into little pieces with the slap chop and made him into some delicious chili, then he cleaned the whole mess up with a Shamwow before it stained his carpet! ^^

O.O!!!
VERY GOOD THEORY!!! =DDDD
But Shamwow sucks and therefore, he wouldn't use it... Because it does not work. :...
So thats my theory 8D.

i R Red Condom


TommyTorture
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 pm


MVF4FD
Well, I know for a fact that Billy Mays didn't just die... HE WAS MURDERED! Vince, the guy who does the Shamwow and Slap Chop commercials killed him. First he chopped him up into little pieces with the slap chop and made him into some delicious chili, then he cleaned the whole mess up with a Shamwow before it stained his carpet! ^^
Don't forget the Graty surprised
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:45 pm


TOO MANY DEATHS
I AGREE

III Emo III

Reply
Metalheads-Are-Loved

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//