Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metal For Life~

Back to Guilds

Talk about all the Metal, you want. ;] 

Tags: Screamo, Heavy Metal, Metal, Deathcore, Nu-Metal 

Reply Metalheads-Are-Loved
Favorite Bands? =o Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i R Red Condom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:09 pm


I have TONS!!! I can name out a freakin 177 list of bands i like xD...
I'm an odd numbered person :3 xD... I can probably name more than that, Just can't think razz ... Right now
All i can think of is:
System Of A Down(S.O.A.D!) xP(These people are Nu-Metal Or Hard Rock)
Bring Me The Horizon(B.M.T.H)(Deathcore Band)
Bullet For My Valentine(B.F.M.V) (Metal/Hard Rock)
Slayer(No Abbreviation for this one owo)(Thrash Metal/Speed Metal)
The Devil Wears Prada(T.D.W.P) (Rock and Alternative, WHOA THAT SURPRISED ME!!! XD)
Suicide Silence(S.S.) (They are Considered as DeathCore owo)
Static-X(S-X) =o (They r Industrial Metal biggrin )
Linkin Park(L.P... They r mostly Alternative Metal)
Avenged Sevenfold(A.S... Alternative Metal)
Nirvana(No Abreviation, and they are Grunge, i think o.o)
Slipknot(No Abreviation, and there Nu-Metal)
e.e I can't think of anymore, thats how puny my brain is =DDDD xD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 pm


So many to choose from o.o
I love Bullet for my valentine, Bring me the horizon, Suicide silence, avenge sevenfold, slipknot, devil wears prada... and many many more whee

Unspoken Dilemma


i R Red Condom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:44 pm


II juiceBox II
So many to choose from o.o
I love Bullet for my valentine, Bring me the horizon, Suicide silence, avenge sevenfold, slipknot, devil wears prada... and many many more whee

You got good variety ;DDDD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:13 pm


Pfft, of course I do ;D

Unspoken Dilemma


Delicious Exhaustion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:03 pm


id love to go ahead and show off my knowledge of all things metal, but i dont wanna show you up teddy.
c;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:50 pm


TytyEcstacy
id love to go ahead and show off my knowledge of all things metal, but i dont wanna show you up teddy.
c;


Lol I don't care if u do =o... Just have fun Lol... U can be smarter than me Lol I don't care xDD!!... :333 U do know good metal bands, love for u to share them ^^  

i R Red Condom


Alonguy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:01 pm


I wish I was as much of a metalhead as everyone else!
But my bands list is very limited...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am


Bring Me the Horizon
Bullet For My Valentine
(Fav) System of a Down
Disturbed
Metallica
Rise Against
Eyes Set to Kill
Avenged Sevenfold
BrokenCYDE
Danzig
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Umm..I can't really think of any more at the moment razz

KFC-Raped-Taco-Bell


Jiminpls
Captain

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 pm


Avenged Sevenfold!! =D
Bullet For my valentine
Tis to much.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm


Here goes nothing (In alphabetical order xD)
All That Remains, Arsonist Get All The Girls, Attack Attack!, Beneath The Sky, Bless The Fall, BMTH (seems to be a favorite.. But I much prefer their older stuff), BFMV (like BMTH, I prefer their older stuff), Chelsea Grin, Cradle Of Filth, The Devil Wears Prada, Dimmu Borgir, Drop Dead, Gorgeous (<--- That's one band), Emmure, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Human Abstract, Iwrestledabearonce, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lamb of God, OH! (yes, that's a band >>), Pantera, Rose Funeral, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Through The Eyes Of The Dead.
And boom, done :]

TommyTorture
Crew


i R Red Condom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:32 pm


TommyTorture
Here goes nothing (In alphabetical order xD)
All That Remains, Arsonist Get All The Girls, Attack Attack!, Beneath The Sky, Bless The Fall, BMTH (seems to be a favorite.. But I much prefer their older stuff), BFMV (like BMTH, I prefer their older stuff), Chelsea Grin, Cradle Of Filth, The Devil Wears Prada, Dimmu Borgir, Drop Dead, Gorgeous (<--- That's one band), Emmure, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Human Abstract, Iwrestledabearonce, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lamb of God, OH! (yes, that's a band >>), Pantera, Rose Funeral, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Through The Eyes Of The Dead.
And boom, done :]

=OOOOOOO
You got wicked taste in music 8DD!!!... Great selection of things =]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:16 pm


i R Red Condom
TommyTorture
Here goes nothing (In alphabetical order xD)
All That Remains, Arsonist Get All The Girls, Attack Attack!, Beneath The Sky, Bless The Fall, BMTH (seems to be a favorite.. But I much prefer their older stuff), BFMV (like BMTH, I prefer their older stuff), Chelsea Grin, Cradle Of Filth, The Devil Wears Prada, Dimmu Borgir, Drop Dead, Gorgeous (<--- That's one band), Emmure, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Human Abstract, Iwrestledabearonce, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lamb of God, OH! (yes, that's a band >>), Pantera, Rose Funeral, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Through The Eyes Of The Dead.
And boom, done :]

=OOOOOOO
You got wicked taste in music 8DD!!!... Great selection of things =]

Why thank you. I'm quite fond of my large collection of music ;D
xD

TommyTorture
Crew


i R Red Condom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm


TommyTorture
i R Red Condom
TommyTorture
Here goes nothing (In alphabetical order xD)
All That Remains, Arsonist Get All The Girls, Attack Attack!, Beneath The Sky, Bless The Fall, BMTH (seems to be a favorite.. But I much prefer their older stuff), BFMV (like BMTH, I prefer their older stuff), Chelsea Grin, Cradle Of Filth, The Devil Wears Prada, Dimmu Borgir, Drop Dead, Gorgeous (<--- That's one band), Emmure, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Human Abstract, Iwrestledabearonce, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lamb of God, OH! (yes, that's a band >>), Pantera, Rose Funeral, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Through The Eyes Of The Dead.
And boom, done :]

=OOOOOOO
You got wicked taste in music 8DD!!!... Great selection of things =]

Why thank you. I'm quite fond of my large collection of music ;D
xD

As am i with mine ;D... ;3 xD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm


i R Red Condom
TommyTorture
i R Red Condom
TommyTorture
Here goes nothing (In alphabetical order xD)
All That Remains, Arsonist Get All The Girls, Attack Attack!, Beneath The Sky, Bless The Fall, BMTH (seems to be a favorite.. But I much prefer their older stuff), BFMV (like BMTH, I prefer their older stuff), Chelsea Grin, Cradle Of Filth, The Devil Wears Prada, Dimmu Borgir, Drop Dead, Gorgeous (<--- That's one band), Emmure, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Human Abstract, Iwrestledabearonce, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lamb of God, OH! (yes, that's a band >>), Pantera, Rose Funeral, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Through The Eyes Of The Dead.
And boom, done :]

=OOOOOOO
You got wicked taste in music 8DD!!!... Great selection of things =]

Why thank you. I'm quite fond of my large collection of music ;D
xD

As am i with mine ;D... ;3 xD

Haha. Would you mind if I started a new topic? ;o

TommyTorture
Crew


i R Red Condom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:22 pm


TommyTorture
i R Red Condom
TommyTorture
i R Red Condom
TommyTorture
Here goes nothing (In alphabetical order xD)
All That Remains, Arsonist Get All The Girls, Attack Attack!, Beneath The Sky, Bless The Fall, BMTH (seems to be a favorite.. But I much prefer their older stuff), BFMV (like BMTH, I prefer their older stuff), Chelsea Grin, Cradle Of Filth, The Devil Wears Prada, Dimmu Borgir, Drop Dead, Gorgeous (<--- That's one band), Emmure, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Human Abstract, Iwrestledabearonce, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lamb of God, OH! (yes, that's a band >>), Pantera, Rose Funeral, Slipknot, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Through The Eyes Of The Dead.
And boom, done :]

=OOOOOOO
You got wicked taste in music 8DD!!!... Great selection of things =]

Why thank you. I'm quite fond of my large collection of music ;D
xD

As am i with mine ;D... ;3 xD

Haha. Would you mind if I started a new topic? ;o

;o... Go ahead =3... Anyone can start there new Topic razz Unless they can't o.o...!!
Reply
Metalheads-Are-Loved

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//