|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Ok so I got invited to this guild for scene kids..... I accepted becuase I really don't know what scene is was that a good idea? O_o the guild name is like the little scene cupcakes or something... uh any advice because it's not really my style. I can always quit but should I stay longer and see if I like it?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 pm
Scene is essentially emo style... with hyper active ravers who celebrate being what I call "randumb".
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm
Just give it a chance and check it out; couldn't hurt you.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 am
Lmao.
So what is being scene? The little cupcakes? The cupcakes? I mean, OMGWTFLMAO XD Can you imagine "SCENE" CUPCAKES? *translate: cupcakes with emo hair and shades and neon highlights* AHAHAHAHAHAA!!
And is it little scene, little cupcakes or little guild? Gosh the confuzzlement!
Haha maybe if we felt emo we could go over there and eat them! XD
*gets shot 10x*
Death note: Please quit before you endure further public embarrassment.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 am
Whirlpoolriding Lmao.
So what is being scene? The little cupcakes? The cupcakes? I mean, OMGWTFLMAO XD Can you imagine "SCENE" CUPCAKES? *translate: cupcakes with emo hair and shades and neon highlights* AHAHAHAHAHAA!!
And is it little scene, little cupcakes or little guild? Gosh the confuzzlement!
Haha maybe if we felt emo we could go over there and eat them! XD
*gets shot 10x*
Death note: Please quit before you endure further public embarrassment.
Well... that was a pointless exercise in futility.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 pm
no.. scene is emo except its the style
i dont think there is much of a diffrence
they both mean the same!
and all ive noticed diffrent is they were more colors but i love there style its awesome!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:10 am
Rellik San Scene is essentially emo style... with hyper active ravers who celebrate being what I call "randumb". randumb rofl I like it...there are these twins I joke around with...sometimes they'll call me a name(jokingly) and I'll call them Tweedle DeeDeeDee and Tweedle Dumbass(jokingly) lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:14 am
I think you should stay...just try it...there's no harm in testing it out smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 am
Im somewhat scene. (have the hair, clothes, love the music.) and its basically emo, but you dont cut. give it a try.! :] ♥♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:08 pm
Just check it out. Can't hurt you.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 am
omg lol i got invited 2 lol i joined and i love it scene is a awsome still it's better then emo like omg i wish i had kick a** hair like they do ...y dont u love it??? 2 me amnd most of my friends scene kids r like the top of the food chain ...screw the football players and bitchy cheerleadres lol smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 am
scene is like .. a girlier and more colorful version of "emo" if that's how i should explain .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 am
Scene is what a group of kids who enjoy pop rock mostly, raccoon eyes, David Bowie from the Labyrinth hair, and really miss matched outfits.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:29 pm
Whirlpoolriding Lmao.
So what is being scene? The little cupcakes? The cupcakes? I mean, OMGWTFLMAO XD Can you imagine "SCENE" CUPCAKES? *translate: cupcakes with emo hair and shades and neon highlights* AHAHAHAHAHAA!!
And is it little scene, little cupcakes or little guild? Gosh the confuzzlement!
Haha maybe if we felt emo we could go over there and eat them! XD
*gets shot 10x*
Death note: Please quit before you endure further public embarrassment.
haha. woooow. xD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:02 pm
In my emoish opion I think scene kids SUCK! Its too much bright colors. Neon...ugh...it gives me a headache just thinking about it. I would quit....and FAST! Damn preppy additudes....But thats just my opion, theres others to dwell on. Don't give mine much thought.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|