|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm
now i understand people have various taste in music, and not everyones is the same.
maybe it's just me but the other day i was talking about music with a friend's friend lol
can't remember exactly what she said but i made a joke and basically the punch line was "yeah, think they're trying to become the next beatles?"
she laughs for a second a stares at me and says who are the beatles? burning_eyes
my jaw dropped to the floor, i mean how could you not know who the beatles are??? am i really getting that old =[[ eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:33 pm
No, believe me, I have the same problem! lol, When people ask, I just look at them with the funniest look like "What the hell is wrong with you?" Type of look.
I admit, I didn't know about the Beatles until I was about 10, but I wasn't into music until then, so like, idk, How can you not know about the beatles? lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm
ahaha yeah gave her the same look too xp
well i could understand not liking them but not knowing how they are? its not like if i was asking a little kid then yeah obviously he/she wouldnt know
but an adult? ..have you been living in a cave all your life?
they were bigger than jesus !
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 pm
That is a bit surprising. I mean, I've known who they are, by their names, since I was a kid. I just automatically assume that everyone knows who The Beatles are. I don't actually think I've met anyone who didn't. There has been any amount of "which one is dead?", "I thought Ringo was the hot one", "didn't John Lennon write all of the songs?", etc etc, but nobody has ever asked me "who are The Beatles?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 am
burning_eyes
That's just, incredible... I've known people who tell me they hate The Beatles, but never who don't know who they are!! ... People need to get out more... eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm
Heck, even my 5 year old cousin knows who the beatles are! lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:12 pm
people at my school all know who the Beatles are because I wear a Beatles' shirt literally everyday,also if they don't know who the Beatles are they get hurt by me and my friend Billiam
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 am
i asked my boyfriend what he thought of the beatles and he said that if they were popular know they would be country. i said WHAT!?!?! They're original rock and roll ((lol im listening to the radio and they just mentioned the beatles lol))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 pm
I punch people in the face when they ask who the Beatles are. They deserve it. Especailly that one who said the Jonas Brothers could give it to John up the a**. They're at the bottom of the river now. twisted
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm
I believe so many colors in the world. Diversity is such a beautiful thing. Thank everyone for having a different taste. Everyone has a difference in them and that is what makes us all beautiful. I am not afraid to explore all music even though my favorite band has been the Beatles my entire life. I listen to everything and view everyone's point of view. I listen to everything in order to give those artists a chance to speak to me because when an artist writes a song, there is a meaning to it. There is always a reason why an artist paints a picture or writes a song. It is our job as the viewer or the listener to try and see their views. Being an artist, I believe in music to get everything I feel out. Music isn't just notes and words put together. Music gets stuff out of us when we can't say it, but we can't keep it bottled up, either. Peace and Love, Sazzie heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:08 pm
[It's amazing how many people aren't familiar with the Beatles. But at the same time, I'm amazed by how many people are. Because of Rockband, hopefully more teenagers and younger kids will get to know them.]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 pm
Q: What's the world coming to? A: An end.
. . . . . . . . . I lost the game, didn't I?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm
my best friend saw me addicted to the beatles. while me and my other best friend was talking about the beatles, she was like, "who's the beatles?" the one i was talking to was like, "damn, i can't believe you dunno them! i mean, they're legendary!" so we started asking a bunch of people if they knew the beatles and they were like, "yeah duh." i mean, c'mon, my 4-year-old sister calls dibs on lennon and starr. my john shirt is filled w/ baby slobber thanks to her.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 am
I did a poll to show my point:
Do you like the Beatles?
The responses:
Who are the Beatles?
Beatles? ummmm idk what that is
Beatles??? Thats SO oldies! Listen to some more NEW TUNES
No... but have you heard of Lady GaGa's Lovegame???
NO! HIPPY BASTARDS
one response: They're ok..
crying crying crying WHAT HAPPENED 2 THE WORLD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 am
crazyrandomthing5 I did a poll to show my point: Do you like the Beatles? The responses: Who are the Beatles? Beatles? ummmm idk what that is Beatles??? Thats SO oldies! Listen to some more NEW TUNES No... but have you heard of Lady GaGa's Lovegame??? NO! HIPPY BASTARDS one response: They're ok.. crying crying crying WHAT HAPPENED 2 THE WORLD it died
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|