Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

Back to Guilds

To protect others, to respect others, to honor others, and to have fun! 

Tags: Honor, Guardian, Draconi Pride, Fraque Clan, TOGOH 

Reply The Overseeing Guardians of Honor
Limited Poll: Card Game Subforum?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your Card Game of Choice?
Magic the Gathering
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Yu-Gi-Oh
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Pokemon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:47 pm


I am thinking of placing a card game subforum for conversing of favorite card, playing the game (honor system must be followed) and tourny play. Post what you think.

(You have eighty days from now.)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 pm


i used to play all of dem, but lately ive grown weary of the ridiculous new additions, ive been playing dot hack enemy and universal fighting system of late. i say no on the card tourney thing seeing as there are guilds dedicated to that kind of thing, but ill totally support it if thats the majority vote.

Biskmatar Arcs
Crew

Dapper Explorer


KnightWolf20x
Vice Captain

Friendly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 am


Yu-gi-oh has been a favorite of mine for a while, but I don't have anyone to play with crying
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 am


Anyone else have anything to add?

Fallen Distain


qorter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:00 pm


Dang, I haven't played cards in forever. I'm willing to duel Yu-Gi-Oh! cards with someone, but my cards aren't updated. The newest card I have is Armed Dragon Lv. 10. The whole game keeps getting complicated, but I'm willing to work something out and duel someone better than my neighbors (who have horrible decks).
Reply
The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//