Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Avatar Talk
Item Lists?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayanee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm


Hey guys <3

Missed you all.

[Disappearance caused by schoolwork and relationships. But now since they're both over...]

I was just wondering if anyone could point out any new items, functions, item layerings and all. I've really been out of it since I pretty much didn't go on for a month sweatdrop

~Thanks.

Yours,
Saya
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 pm


Welcome back! I missed you a lot. 4laugh
And as far as telling you what you missed. . . hmm. . . I honestly have no idea. Well there are a lot of great new items from the Gee Boi Turbo. ;D

Kiwi Popsicle

9,575 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 pm


★★★

Welcome back Saya. heart

Wow in a month all kinds of new stuff has come out, your best bet would be to check the tek-tek item list and see all the new evolutions and random items. Gee Boi Turbo had some nice things.
★★★
Reply
Avatar Talk

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//