Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]
Finding Love [ starting & still accepting! { 2M & 2F } ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:54 pm


There was a world no one has ever known of and now, when mythical creatures finally show themselves, love between the human and non-human causes trouble...

On a bright afternoon Chloe saw something out in the woods while wandering after getting into a fight with her mom. Later she begins to get curious and soon finds out that what she saw happened to be someone non-human . Chloe soon falls in love and goes through many dangerous battles, fighting for the right to be with someone despite the fact that they aren't human. She'll risk even her life, or even "change" to be with him...
Chloe and a few other best friends will go through the same problem only, their mates may or may not get along depending on their race (werewolf,vampire, half breeds, etc.).

*To be in this RP you must fill out this form:


Username:

Appearance [opt.]:

Name:

Age:

Race:

Powers/Abilities [opt.]:

Personality:

About:



*Characters

Females [must be human]:
1.Chloe - Fate_5543
2.Ariel - M4NDY
3.Brooklyn - Chritian_Child4
4.Emma - Korinschild_19
5.Julie - iFly_Katelyn (?)
6.Hope - sweetP1996
7.

Males [must be non-human]:
1.Demetri - Rachel_Ruby55
2.Dylan - jacobwolffan24 (?)
3.Seth - Dark_Mystic_Shinobi (?)
4.Wolf - ThunderLightnin
5.Alex - nhojemon
6.
7.


There must be at least 3-4 females and 3-4 males.
If you join this RP you must be active, but if you're going to be gone for a while warn me (please) so we know when we need to either pause the RP or continue with slight changes. Please don't join if you're not going to do anything. Thank you! ^_^



*Rules

-No cybering. Kissing is allowed just don't go overboard.
-No txt talk. It'll just confuse people.
-Must post at least 2-4 sentences.
-No killing unless the other person agrees to it.
-And please try to spell correctly to prevent more confusion.



Please join!




Username: Fate_5543
Appearance [opt.]:
User Image

Name: Chloe
Age: 15
Race: Human
Powers/Abilities [opt.]: None
Personality: Loving, Kind, Loves music, Hates being bossed around.
About: Was abandoned when she turned 13 and hasn't gotten along with her mother ever since. Once she found love, she moved into the woods to start her adventure with her friends and their 'mates'.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 pm


Username: Rachel_Ruby55
Appearance [opt.]: User Image
Name: Demetri Crimson
Age: 14; ages every 30 years
Race: Vampire
Powers/Abilities [opt.]: He can control water and earth. He has super speed, intelligence, strength, and agility. He also has his fangs, vampire senses, and vampire claws.
About: Demetri was alone, he was living in the woods because he can't control himself when it comes to blood but humans never liked him anyway, so why should he be anywhere near them. Nobody has ever cared about him or loved him until he met her.....

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Christian_child4
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 pm


Username: Christian_child4
Appearance: User Image
Name: Brooklyn Fay
Age: 16
Race: human
Powers/Abilities: none
About: is one of the girls that Chloe met while wandering. Hasn't found her 'mate' yet, but will find him soon. She doesn't know who her father is, but he wasn't human, even though her mother was. Her mother would never tell her who he was.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm


Username: jacobwolffan24

Appearance [opt.]: User Image

Name: Dylan Mills

Age: 16

Race: Werewolf

Powers/Abilities [opt.]: changing into his wolf form and agility.

Personality: can't be angered easly, hyper, kindhearted, and lonely.

About: Dlyan has been alone for as long as he can remember. Now that he has found his 'mate' he doesnt know what to do.

Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew


Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm


Username: M4NDY

Appearance: User Image

Name: Ariel

Age: 15

Race: Human

Powers/Abilities: None.

Personality: A romantic, loves to sing, can be very independant, likes to do things herself, and caring.

About: ran away from home and never returned. She fears being alone or getting lost in the woods.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 am


Username: Dark_Mystic_Shinobi

Appearance [opt.]: User Image

Name: Seth
Age: 17

Race: Vampire

Powers/Abilities [opt.]: Super human strength and speed. Mind reading.

Personality: Leon is passive, he hates violence and discrimination. Will only fight for what he feels is right.

About: Born in during WWII and bitten on his 17th birthday after being shot. The vampire who turned him saved his life, or maybe cursed it for all eternity, now to keep himself from hurting others he lives by himself in the woods feeding on animals.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:12 pm


Chloe
-2 years ago-

I was outside playing with my puppy when all of a sudden I saw my things flying out of my bedroom window. "Hold on Lucky. I'll be right back." I pet my dog and ran inside. "Mom! What the hell are you doing with my things?!?!?!" She glared at me. "Get out of my house! You're just a worthless child! It's your fault your father is gone! It's your fault! Everything is your fault and you are no daughter of mine!" I stared at her, eyes burning, "I didn't do anything!" A burning pain spread across my face, she slapped me. "How dare you talk back to me! I've given you everything you have and you just ruined it all!" I packed all of my things and left. My dog, Lucky, followed me protectively and from that day on we were both on our own...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 pm


Ariel
-Recently-

I sat in my bed, starring at my ceiling. I heard screaming from downstairs. They were fighting, again. My eyes started to water as I heard a loud scream and a bang. I slowly crept down the stairs and watched my father, beat my own mother until she was on the ground, hurt bad. I couldn't move, I was so scared my mother was dead, and my father was going to beat me next. I crept back upstairs and opened my window, taking only a few thing with me. I threw the stuff down below, and climbed the thick vine on the side of my house down to the ground. I ran for my life, into the woods, tears running down my face, as I tripped over rocks and broke tiny twigs beneath my sprinting feet.

Reining-Love
Crew


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 pm


Demetri

I saw a pretty blonde girl running through the woods alone, she is crying. When she fell I saw I opportunity to have human blood but I decide to see if I can control myself around a human. I jumped out of the trees and landed right in front of her, my eyes were glowing red and and fangs were showing. "What's the matter with you?" I ask her trying not to scare her away.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:41 pm


Seth

I sat in the tree in the shadows. I snatched up a squirl with super human speed then as it wiggled for freedom I bite down on its neck drinking a small amount of blood. I tossed the animal down to the forest floor and wiped my mouth. Being alone here is the real curse I bare.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:01 pm


Chloe
-Recently-

'Tomorrow is my 15th birthday and the day that I left my mother. Great..' I sighed. "Come here Lucky." Lucky ran up to me and barked happily. "Good morning. What's new?" I held out my hand so Lucky would give me the toy he wanted me to use to play with him. He handed me the bone of a dead animal. "Where'd you get this?" I scratched Lucky's head and kissed him gently. Then, as I looked out into the woods I sensed someone. "C'mon boy. Let's go inside." We walked into the small cabin I made while living on my own. I held Lucky close to me feeling protected.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:44 am


Ariel
As i lay there on the ground, I couldn't move a muscle. I saw myself starring at a vampire. I screamed fearing he was gonna bite me. I back up slowly, using my arms to try to move myself.
"Please don't hurt me," I said sobbed quietly.

Reining-Love
Crew


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:07 am


Chloe

Suddenly, Lucky started barking wildly. "What is it Lucky?" He sniffed around and then started whining. I walked to the kitchen and got Lucky a dog bone to chew on but he kept whining. He started scratching at the door after a while so I grabbed his collar and put it on him. "When you go out there, please be careful." I kissed Lucky on the head and opened the door. When he ran he stopped and turned to look at me as if it was the last time I'd see him. I waved and he ran into the woods where he found all those dead animal bones. 'I hope he'll be okay' I thought.
Reply
Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//