Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
I am so hearting Tom Felton!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:41 pm


Here is a little medley blaugh



Side note: One of the songs he keeps taking about wanting to be "anywhere but here".. that was a Natalie Portman movie.. so.. is he singing to Cass? Maybe her initial crush on him her first year effected the universe and made it's way to the song? *knows you can't mix fantasy and reality....... or can you?*

Anywho, the songs are adorable. makes me go *squee*...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm


I will admit, the songs were adorable and he looked so cute with the guitar but... his voice... well... lets just say I hope he keeps acting and doesn't try to go for a singing career.

Daisy Halloway


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:52 pm


rofl Silly Daisy! You know when you are as famous as him it doesn't matter.

I adored his lyrics and how cute he was. I mean it was like he was in his little bedroom singing late at night on a school night or something. So ordinary and one of us. blaugh
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//