Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
Cleverbot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How was cleverbot?
  JUST GIMME FREAKIN LOLLIPOPS ALREADY!
View Results

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:12 pm


Anyone every heard of a site called Cleverbot? It's a site where you talk to an AI, saying anything.

Check it out!


WARNING: He learns from actual people....no tellin what he may say!

~Rhino
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 pm


Omg! Cleverbot is so much fun!

like...

like...

...MONSTA CAKE!!

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:38 pm


*giggle* I'm soooo pissed!


I'm going to take my anger out on Cleverbot
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm


whats a cleverbot?

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 pm


Go to Cleverbot.com and find out Mikey. rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
whats a cleverbot?


Agreeing with Mikky. "go to cleverbot.com and find out Mikey!"

He's soooo funny! I asked him what he thought of Michael Jackson's death and he said, and I quote: "I think mankind can do without him."

I'm so proud. I told myself I wouldn't cry crying

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//