Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Contests, Gamer Talk, etc.
Xbox Live Gamertags

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:01 pm


Simply mention your Xbox Live Gamertag, if you have one. Mine is Thunderbird2453. Say in TEH message your from Randomness or something. I got a mic. I play CoD4 5, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and GH:WT and GH:Metallica. Along with Bioshock.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 pm


I dont have a xbox ._.

ZOMGFlora

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Reply
Contests, Gamer Talk, etc.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//