Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Hangout Room
Random.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:19 pm


doom dee de doom doom deeby dweeb doom bummmmm.................



hiss, meow, bark bark, woof, ribbet, cockledy doodle dooooo, zip zap pop mop bloo floo, flibber flobber quack......


weewoo,
weesnaw,
applie pie.....






BUZZ!!!!!!!!!! XD




hahahaha. random posts r kewl!!!! XDDDDD


lmfao. *runs in circles* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:08 pm


aekjrhtigshertjgiwjtnohiamteio;kjhupoweathysrtja45rjitw4895yt985jgiaefhgilaethlajghfgjfs*clicks onto different page, comes back* rathqaeotmhwio46jhyaiuerhtgauiegnadkjfhklsgjh? LTLRHJLRALTJARYJHAfgaerghrtjagfadfgADFHATghafdgafhA!
P.s. Why aren't you posting as Amy in my RP?
erhsrtyujs567jsrthsRGTHJASRYJKSRHsfgsrgHS!!!!sFGhsFgjSryjSryJsrThSgsRghsGjsTGheRHSYTjdtukjsthstgafeaeGFA?GAETRG?Rgaefga.fga.fg.af.ga.dfg.af.gaer.g.agadfgadfga...!??

ThunderLightnin


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:36 pm


ThunderLightnin
aekjrhtigshertjgiwjtnohiamteio;kjhupoweathysrtja45rjitw4895yt985jgiaefhgilaethlajghfgjfs*clicks onto different page, comes back* rathqaeotmhwio46jhyaiuerhtgauiegnadkjfhklsgjh? LTLRHJLRALTJARYJHAfgaerghrtjagfadfgADFHATghafdgafhA!
P.s. Why aren't you posting as Amy in my RP?
erhsrtyujs567jsrthsRGTHJASRYJKSRHsfgsrgHS!!!!sFGhsFgjSryjSryJsrThSgsRghsGjsTGheRHSYTjdtukjsthstgafeaeGFA?GAETRG?Rgaefga.fga.fg.af.ga.dfg.af.gaer.g.agadfgadfga...!??

i am posting in the RP...just not a lot...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:57 pm


I just saw a page and I overreacted xDD
I don't think straight in the middle of spam, if you havn't noticed xD
Now I want French Toast Sticks...

ThunderLightnin


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 pm


ThunderLightnin
I just saw a page and I overreacted xDD
I don't think straight in the middle of spam, if you havn't noticed xD
Now I want French Toast Sticks...

im soooooooo lost in that role play so i stopped posting...srry bout that. XD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm


Lol it's k ^^ As long as it's alive, I don't mind xP

ThunderLightnin


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:53 am


ThunderLightnin
Lol it's k ^^ As long as it's alive, I don't mind xP

do u kno wuts going on in the "finding love" role play????????
i got lost cuz i wasnt on for a day nd everyone posted...a lot! XD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:14 pm


Fate_5543
ThunderLightnin
Lol it's k ^^ As long as it's alive, I don't mind xP

do u kno wuts going on in the "finding love" role play????????
i got lost cuz i wasnt on for a day nd everyone posted...a lot! XD


blaugh that's y I gave up roleplaying on gaia! 2 confusin! Fate GET ON IM!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOPER boreed!

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

Reply
Hangout Room

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//