Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

Back to Guilds

To protect others, to respect others, to honor others, and to have fun! 

Tags: Honor, Guardian, Draconi Pride, Fraque Clan, TOGOH 

Reply The Overseeing Guardians of Honor
Grand Scion and Grand Master (D.P.) Placement Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:29 am


If you want to take the open Grand Scion or take a swing at being one of the Eight Grand Masters, send a post here. We Scion will conduct a test to see if you are willing to fit the mark.

[Edit] Also: The way you will know if you get your title is through a congradulatory message titled; "To the New Grand Scion/Master" from me with my signature. So those of you that post the challenge and succeed, wait for my PM to find out.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:24 pm


I would like to try my hand at being a Grand Master brother Rikkei.
*bows*

KnightWolf20x
Vice Captain

Friendly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Wolf Bishop
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:52 pm


sir rikkei i would like to try to became a grandmaster *bows*
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:08 pm


Hmmm... ill try out for a Grand master then.

Biskmatar Arcs
Crew

Dapper Explorer


Kyuuketsuki666

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:46 am


You'll need a Scion so I'll try this out.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 pm


For all who have posted prior to this:

I am sorry for the long delay. As you know, this is just getting started and I am a little under the gun here. Hopefully, I will be able to get back to all of you soon.

I thank you for your patience.

Fallen Distain


rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:07 am


i will take a crack a being one of the grand masters. i do have a guild of my own so how hard can it be.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 pm


Test me for either one and see which one id be better at.

Kyuuketsuki666


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:29 am


I would like to announce that Master Kyuuketsuki666, has successfully become the last Grand Scion!

I hope this will keep the rest of you up to getting a spot with the titles.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 pm


thank you.. is there a way i can test for master now?

Kyuuketsuki666


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 am


Scion is higher than Master, Kyuuketsuki. Besides once you are give one title, unless you are beaten in a challenge for your spot, you cannot go after another.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:09 am


Okay, I guess this is the right thread, so I wanna be a Scion or something!!! I CHALLENGE FOR THE SCION SPOT!!!

qorter
Crew


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 pm


Which spot, qorter?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm


i dont know about scion but a title would be nice, what kind of test must i under take to be a master?

Biskmatar Arcs
Crew

Dapper Explorer


qorter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 am


It doesn't matter to me. Whichever spot I missed by just a little bit.
Reply
The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//