Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

Back to Guilds

To protect others, to respect others, to honor others, and to have fun! 

Tags: Honor, Guardian, Draconi Pride, Fraque Clan, TOGOH 

Reply Scion Meetings (Public)
Scion Meeting Rules: PLEASE VIEW FIRST!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:26 am


In this guild, there are two groups, as you are aware. The forum is devoted to the Draconi Pride Clan Scion Meetings which the Scions, to date, are the following;

North: Divine_Revelation90 (Rikkei)
East: -
South: -
West: -

Scions are to meet under specific conditions; Clan or Guild-base, and these meetings are to only consist of post by the Scions until they are finished. If any post belonging to another that is not a Scion or a leader of the Farque Clan, or, at that, an invited member, will be put on trial under the Eight Judges (who are yet to be known).

Please follow these rules.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:48 pm


"The Art of Interrogation" that's my forte

Kyuuketsuki666


Myraseth
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:56 pm


Would it be all right if My clan gets the west?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:09 pm


Only one person can be a Scion.

But under certain conditions, there can be a challenge for any of the Twelve Seats of the Grand Draconi Counsel. Success in the challenge will allow you the spot, suffer defeat, and you won't get the spot for that day.

I am first extending this offer mainly to those who are, or who plan to, join the Draconi Pride Clan (clan leader: Myself). If none of the others are not able to or do not want to, than anyone can try for it.

Fallen Distain


Kyuuketsuki666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:48 am


I am Scion of the West
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:12 am


So what should i do.. Try and recrewt people?

Kyuuketsuki666


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 am


If you can that would be helpful, Scion Kyu.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:01 pm


hey Rikkei I mite as well be here too not like I have too much to do in my other guilds. I'll be a Scion if you will allow it.

dashaco


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 pm


Well, the four Scion have been taken, but I may need to open one slot up wherefore all that want to may challenge for the seat...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:18 pm


I'm not online much at the moment. But I'll be something. What's needed?

Sweet Smartcat

Wealthy Shapeshifter

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Reply
Scion Meetings (Public)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//