Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Who would make a cute/sexy/hot hollywood couple?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunnybea6300

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:03 pm


Ok since there has been absolutly no new topics latly I have decided to make one....YAY go me...ehem....anyways.

Hollywood couples change as quickly as I change my underwear (which is quite often thank you very much) but what two people would actually look good together?

You decide!

In my opinion I think Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie would look hot together. I mean they are both so unique, sexy and a bit mysterious. Great mix...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:10 am


OMG I never thought of putting them together but you're so right! lol I think they would be really nice together

smile4carla


Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:20 pm


Hunnybea6300
Ok since there has been absolutly no new topics latly I have decided to make one....YAY go me...ehem....anyways.

Hollywood couples change as quickly as I change my underwear (which is quite often thank you very much) but what two people would actually look good together?

You decide!

In my opinion I think Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie would look hot together. I mean they are both so unique, sexy and a bit mysterious. Great mix...
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i don't like angelina. johnny was made for vanessa. did i mention i hate angelina. grr. I would hate to see her with my johnny. good thing that would never happen ( I know its just your opinion....sorry to go a little crazy....im a little sugar high at the moment)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:47 pm


YAY sugar! EHem... sweatdrop ...anyways. WHy is it that you don't like Angelina? Yeah I know I know...it's off topic...but who cares! LOL...

Hunnybea6300


YummieNan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:22 pm


i wuld hook up me and chad hugo. he is so ******** hott. i wuld bang the mess outta him man!! heart heart . and i luv angelina jolie. she's the bestest. dont hate lmao. domokun
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:03 am


Well they're already together (or it's a rumour at least), but Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison are an adorable couple.

.Video Girl.


ayukichan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:36 am


Naomi Watts and David Lynch? neutral sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:23 pm


I think either me and Brad pitt, or me and Dave Grohl...

CaringIsCreepy


AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:58 pm


Johnny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal (sp?) would be the sexy-est. Hellz yeah!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:19 pm



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston :].


Electric Superstar.


Radio Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:08 pm


hmmm......I think Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//