Welcome to Gaia! ::

SWEET GOLD RUSH

Back to Guilds

Come to earn gold and prizes. ;) 

Tags: contests, lotto, give aways, prizes 

Reply Hear Ye, Hear Ye
Donate for a lost coco kitty plushie?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buh bi peoples

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:36 pm


Please. I am not lying to you. I got it scammed from me. Please donate gold or anything to help me. But please no trash. Thank You!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 am


Well I won a coco kitty, then sold it for a fortune. You, shouldn't have had a coco kitty if you were noob enough to get scammed. You should have known from everything on gaia telling you not to. I even did one on a fake account just to prove it. Well, now it's lost forever. Coco kitty's prices always increase. If you receive gold at a slow rate, Then it's impossible to get it. By the time this month's collectible gets that high, Coco kitty is gone to all those dead players. Sorry.

EzioTheMegaAssassin


h0UStON713SOuthEAst

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:26 pm


Buh bi peoples
Please. I am not lying to you. I got it scammed from me. Please donate gold or anything to help me. But please no trash. Thank You!!



so bored!!!
Reply
Hear Ye, Hear Ye

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//