~This is War!~Accepted ProfilesFLAZE SOLDIERSWhat's your uniform look like?:

What's your name?: Ritsuka Aomi
How old are you?:18
Do you have any relatives?: yes
What's your first weapon?: A black Katana
What's your second weapon?: A Double Barrel Shotgun
Do you have any other weapons?: A regular sword that's red.
How many people you know have died in war?: 5
What's your history?: I can't remember anything before the age of 15. I have 2 brothers, Roza and Regi. My parents died in a bombing and my brothers vanished.
What's your background info?: Ritsuka is a young, experienced fighter who hates it when his friends, family, or loved ones die. He is a careful guy to be around. Once he makes a decision, you pretty much can't stop him.
How long have you been in the army?: 3 years. I joined when I was 15.
Do you have any weapons that explode?: Grenades
What's your job?: Weapons designer and helps with pursuits (Cops, like taking people down ((Criminals)) that are dangerous.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's your uniform look like?:

What's your name?: Seishi Otaca
How old are you?: 22
Do you have any relatives?: all dead except a Son who's 3. He lives with Seishi's wife, Lauren.
What's your first weapon?: A sniper rifle
What's your second weapon?: A mini sword... not a katana though
Do you have any other weapons?: Some daggers, smoke bombs and shurikens
How many people you know have died in war?: 2
What's your history?: I was raised for this war. I've gotten strong through brute training in the mountains. I love to fight and a very experienced fighter. I'm only a soldier because I didn't except the rank to be a colonel.
What's your background info?: Seishi is a ex-mercenary who got in trouble alot cause he looks evil. He rarely talks and loves to kick a**.
How long have you been in the army?: 6 years. Since I was about 16. I've killed more than 200 men in the last 3 years.
Do you have any weapons that explode?: no
What's your job?: To watch the rest of the soldiers and keep them organized.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
FURY SOLDIERSWhat's your uniform look like?:

What's your name?: Scarlet Ember
How old are you?: 20
Do you have any relatives?: none
What's your first weapon?: The picture of this sword is my first weapon.

What's your second weapon?: none
Do you have any other weapons?: none
How many people you know have died in war?: 15
What's your history?: Worked her way all the way up to Squad Leader of the 1st Battlion.
What's your background info?: Not much... Just killed over 3,000 in the last 2 years. She's quiet, but when your not looking, she might just kill you.
How long have you been in the army?: 4 years
Do you have any weapons that explode?: nope
What's your job?: Protect Blattlion and kill any Flaze soldiers except Generals, second in commands, corporal or anything high enough to make desicions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's your uniform look like? (Appearance):
Shigure NakamuraWhat's your name?: Shigure Nakamura
How old are you?: 19
Do you have any relatives?: No
What's your first weapon?: The black sword in the picture
What's your second weapon?: A deck of 21 tarot cards that have different powers.
Do you have any other weapons?: A chain that is connected to the sword (if that counts xP) and two IMI Desert Eagles
How many people you know have died in war?: His family and friends... the war has torn his life apart.
What's your history?: Had parents and three siblings, but they all died during the war.
What's your background info?: Shigure was only 14 when he joined the war. He knew that his family and friends were dying, and he felt that he needed to protect them. When all his family and friends died, he felt that he no longer had a reason to be in the army. Now, he realizes that he can protect the people that are still alive.
How long have you been in the army?: 5 years, joined when he was 14.
Do you have any weapons that explode?: No
What's your job?: Strategist and Elite Soldier