Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Hangout Room
What is your favorite TV show?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm


South Park is my favorite show, it's on Comedy Central.

What is yours?
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:52 pm


ROBOT CHICKEN!!!! XD ahaahahahahahahaha jk lmfao.

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:48 pm


House is Awesome!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:13 pm


lets see, the venture brothers hands down is my favorite. show.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Mew_Emari-chan19

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 am


Dora the Explorer! Lol, juuust kidding. xd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:31 pm


Honestly, I have to say Robot Chicken and Family Guy. F*cking hilarious...OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE.

ThunderLightnin


Mew_Emari-chan19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:25 pm


Lol. Idk. NCIS maybe? I don't really have a favorite tv show...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 pm


ncis and law and order all of them and um basicly anything that plays on usa XD and some bbc shows like prime evil and doctor who and torchwood
and the gram nortan show and colbert report

FiveMinutesToMidnightBLG


Mew_Emari-chan19

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm


Lol! I love the Colbert Report! That and the Daily Show.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:08 pm


ThunderLightnin
Honestly, I have to say Robot Chicken and Family Guy. F*cking hilarious...OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE.


Honestly, I agree with Family Guy, but must add Jeff Dunham: Talking to Myself on Comedy Central. XD I love watching him argue with Peanut(a.k.a Himself) or Achmed(again, a.k.a himself!)

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


Mew_Emari-chan19

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 pm


Kolorful_Kerii
ThunderLightnin
Honestly, I have to say Robot Chicken and Family Guy. F*cking hilarious...OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE.


Honestly, I agree with Family Guy, but must add Jeff Dunham: Talking to Myself on Comedy Central. XD I love watching him argue with Peanut(a.k.a Himself) or Achmed(again, a.k.a himself!)

Ah! I love Jeff Dunham. I went and saw him live when he came to a town close to mine. It was hilarious.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:52 am


Death Note stare and ROBOT CHICKEN! xd stare

Snacked

Reply
Hangout Room

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//