Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Lost season 5 finale cake ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:16 pm


Okay so I made a cake to celebrate Lost season finale. I was rather proud of it myself.

Here it is from far away:
User Image

Close up:
User Image

Detail Oceanic flight:
User Image

Detail passport:
User Image

Detail luggage:
User Image

Detail Charlie’s guitar:
User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:19 am


holy crap that is amazing! You are quite talented!!!!! BTW - was it not an amazing episode last night? I almost cried over Sawyer and Juliet crying

Daisy Halloway

Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//