Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The House Of Night!:.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the lovers of the House of Night Series. 

Tags: House of Night, Marked, Betrayed, Untamed, Hunted 

Reply Fun and Games!
Name That Character.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:12 pm


Here is what you do Paste a picture of a character from one of your favorite shows. The first person to guess what the characters name is and what show they are on posts the next picture and it goes on from there. Ill start.

Name this Character and what show shes on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:16 pm


I think she is from Fringe, but I am not sure of her name. . . xD

ll -x- L a n e -x- ll
Crew


Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:21 pm


yes she is from fringe and her name starts with an O
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 pm



Olivia?? xD

ll -x- L a n e -x- ll
Crew


Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:00 pm


yep now its your turn to paste a picture
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:40 pm



User Image


Show and name. . .

ll -x- L a n e -x- ll
Crew


Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:22 pm


he looks familar but I cant place where he is from any hints
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Sean from Degrassi?
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist


ll -x- L a n e -x- ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm



Yup yup
God I love that show. .
And him xD
Your turn Terr.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:07 pm


User Image

I'm going to be picky, I want his FULL name on the show, The name of the show, and the actors name. xD

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist


The Tainted Truth

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:34 pm


Dr. Gregory House Hugh Laurie House ? XD lawl total guess i'm probley way off
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:57 pm


You are wayyyyyy right!!!
heart heart heart heart heart

I am a House fanatic!!
Your turn!

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist


The Tainted Truth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm


XD The only thing from house i've seen was where the marching band came out of the elevator during their filming XD

User Image
I would like the Show Name of the actor and charcter played please ! :3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm


Supernatural
Jensen Ackles
Dean Winchestor

he is so fine

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

The Tainted Truth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:35 am


[Sorry for the late reply I was at disney]
And yes Yes he is <3
Reply
Fun and Games!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//