Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
if somebody be mean to u

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iazn_anida

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:30 am


if somebody be mean to u just ignore it on rally or comment or message and if somebody is following u in rally then just report them and just ignore it or just x out rally then go to another rally...have anything to say?
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:02 pm


forever_miss_cupcake
if somebody be mean to u just ignore it on rally or comment or message and if somebody is following u in rally then just report them and just ignore it or just x out rally then go to another rally...have anything to say?

wut r u talking about?

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:42 am


yeah what the crap are you talking about, if someone is mean to me or my friends I will kick there but with my ryu kempo. LOL if i could travel through th elines that is. whatever I guess Cuase I just lost my train of thought.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:29 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
yeah what the crap are you talking about, if someone is mean to me or my friends I will kick there but with my ryu kempo. LOL if i could travel through th elines that is. whatever I guess Cuase I just lost my train of thought.


Another woot for violence! xd Even tho I don't know what a ryu kempo is. confused

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

-X iRawrzCookie X-

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:07 am


well

i haz a smexiful fren named Louise
but we call her Louweasel
and
she would say
if sum1 is mean to u
stick a machete up there v****a....
:S
DO0NT ACTUALLY DOOO THATTT
or do... biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:06 am


Call them names and RUN!!!!!!

Snacked

Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//