Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]
Elemental (Need Military) OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm


Elemental

User Image

Story

Four teenagers were used in a military weapons project (MWP) against their will, they were painfully fused with the different elements, fire, water, earth, and air. Now they all have powers and were going to be used as the ultimate super weapons for war but due to a surprise bombing on the military base they were staying at they escaped. They ran in different directions when the bombing occurred, not really caring about each other. Now they find each other and find out they all want the same thing, to find a way to get rid of the powers because to them it's a curse.










Rules

1. Follow these rules or else. ninja
2. NO GOD MODDING! That pisses me off.
3. Do not offend anyone in this RP
4. You can curse but please try to keep it to a minimum
5. No element copying!
6. Ages have to be between 13-17, except for the military people.
7. Before I forget, FOLLOW THE GAIA ToS!
8. Have FUN biggrin


Copy/Paste/Create

Username:

RP Name:

Age:

Appearance[optional]:

Weapons[optional]:

Element:

About:

Personality:


Peoples

Elements

1. Rachel_Ruby55 ( Destiny )
2. Fate_5543 ( Hail )
3. Dark_Mystic_Shinobi ( Sage )
4. jacobwolffan24 ( Rosetta )

Military

1. ThunderLightnin ( Major Matthew "Thunderbird" Stern )
2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My character!!

Username: Rachel_Ruby55

RP Name: Destiny

Age: 14

Appearance[optional]: User Image

Weapons[optional]: Two fans that can slice through anything.

Element: Air

About: She was kidnapped and taken to the military base by force. She hates everything about her powers but she has mastered them. She spends most of her time flying around the world with no destination.

Personality: Outgoing and friendly but can be mean, and doesn't trust easily.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:05 pm


Username: Fate_5543

RP Name: Hail

Age: 15

Appearance[optional]: User Image

Weapons[optional]: can control/bend water into different weapons (except guns) and can hypnotize people when she sings.

Element: Water

About: Doesn't remember most of her past because of the MWP and seeks revenge with hopes that she'll soon gain her memory back.

Personality: kind, caring, loves exploring, and hates being bossed around just cause people think she's weak

[[ RP's r fun!!! ^.^ ]]

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:23 pm


Username: Dark_Mystic_Shinobi

RP Name: Sage

Age: 16

Appearance[optional]: User Image

Weapons[optional]: Blade of Fire.

Element: Fire

About: Can't remember his past. While fighting with the other elementalist he tries and find the lost memories of his past. At first he uses the others but becomes there friends and realizes they are his new family.

Personality: Pig headed, does not listen to anyone. A real romantic when it comes to beautiful girls.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:15 pm


Username: jacobwolffan24

RP Name: Rosetta

Age: 14 (going on 15)

Appearance[optional]: User Image

Weapons[optional]: can control/bend the plants and earth.

Element: Earth

About: She remembers bits and pieces of her past but not much. She stayed where she ran to but after living in the same place. She felt compelled to go to where the other elementalists are meeting.

Personality: shy, quiet, kind-hearted, intelligent.

Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:09 pm


Destiny


I was flying around trying to locate the place where the elementalists where meeting. I had gotten a letter from one of them saying that we were all going to go back to the military base to find a cure for our curse. That really shouldn't be that hard, I always get attacked by military soldiers but I always get away. I found the place where were meeting and walked inside, I saw three people, obviously.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm


Rosetta noticed Destiny. She smiled and waved a little. "Hello Destiny."

Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:11 pm


Destiny


"Hello Rosetta, long time no see" I smiled but it was fake, I don't trust people easily. I looked at the other two "hello Hail, hello Sage" I say.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:11 am


"Hey whats up, so are we doing this or not. The faster the curse is gone the faster I can go back home." I folded my arms and looked at the ground. This was all BS and when I find the scientest who did this I will kill him with out hesitation.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:25 am


Destiny


"Cool down hot head, do we have a plan yet?" I looked a all of them "we all probably have gotten attacked by the military before but if we go to place where we were fused they're probably going to have a way to catch us, do you want that? I didn't think so" I say.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:21 pm


**HaiL**

I yawned and sat down near a pond. Water always made me feel at ease for some reason. "I haven't. If we mess with them they'll figure out our weaknesses and then find a way to attack each of us separately.Practicing our powers should be the first thing we do before we plan on anything." I smiled and looked at Sage in curiosity. "What's wrong with you?"

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:21 pm


~Rosetta~


i sat down and scooped up some dirt and let it slowly fall from my fingers. I listened to what they said but didnt comment. I scooped another handful and said. "I agree that we should train."
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm


Destiny


"Okay, lets spar first, me versus hot head over there" I looked at him and smirked "and you versus Hail"

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:40 pm


"Ok." I smiled. "Come at me with your weakest and get stronger as we go on." I waited for her to start. "And is it ok if i call you Rose?"
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:51 pm


Destiny


I looked at Sage and smirked once again "bring it on hot head" I said as I walked over to him and got in a fighting stance.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:49 pm


~Rosetta~


I got up and nodded. "Yes you can call me Rose." I concentrated on a medium size amount of earth and tossed it at Hail.
Reply
Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//