Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
Pendulum?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myakachii

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:02 pm


A few of my friends have told me that, using a pendulum, I can find out the gender, and how many kids I will have, by holding it over my wrist, but I don't remember which direction was whatever gender. o_o Has anyone else done this?
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm


Myakachii
A few of my friends have told me that, using a pendulum, I can find out the gender, and how many kids I will have, by holding it over my wrist, but I don't remember which direction was whatever gender. o_o Has anyone else done this?

I don't know what pendulum is....

but with palm reading you can do that too. I once read palm of my clinic teacher.............and I read she had 3 kids but one really weak....after I read it I thought it was really strange because I knew she had 2 kids, when I told her this she told me she had one more child but he actually died....She thought it was pretty amazing to figure out that much.

windy_angel141


Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:14 pm


You could program the pendulum for whatever direction you want associated with whatever gender. Personally, I'd program it to rotate clockwise for male, counterclockwise for female for various symbolic reasons.

That's just me though.

How do you program a pendulum? Well, you simply affirm that clockwise will mean whatever you want it to mean and counterclockwise will mean the opposite.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:44 pm


I could be thinking about something different, but I always thought that pendulums could be used as a tool to communicate with spirits. Kind of like a ouija board. Am I thinking of the right thing?

Squeegy-Beckinheim375


Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:29 pm


Maiden-Ishbal375
I could be thinking about something different, but I always thought that pendulums could be used as a tool to communicate with spirits. Kind of like a ouija board. Am I thinking of the right thing?


Pendulums can be used to communicate with spirits, if I remember right.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:22 pm


I have never heard that, I know Pendulum's can be used to find things like a dowsing rod. That's all I know about them, I have an aunt that makes custom Pendulums, she owns a store called De Luna in Uxburg, Massachusetts (she also sells herbs, teas, stones, clothes, etc). She told me a story about how a Pendulum helped one of her customers find lost car keys. I think they can be used for scrying, but I'm not sure how that works.

Lilium_nocturne


Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 am


pendulums are used to contact spirits. It works best if you ask the spirit to pick directions so represent things.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 pm


My boyfriend recently showed me how to use a pendulum using my hematite necklace. I taught myself how to charge it and set it, but I've never heard of a pendulum being used like this. I just know how to set it to answer yes or no questions. Though it is quite fun to get it to swing in a myriad of patterns using only energy.

Katanas Blade


flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 pm


Haha, oh that.
Perhaps one of the most simple ways of communicating with spirits.

What works well is a necklace from someone you know who has passed on...
or at least, a necklace of sorts that's significant to you.
For example, I use my dead grandmother's necklace.

I always ask politely for a spirit (preferably someone you knew and trusted!) to answer my questions, and if they answer "no" I'll either ask another spirit or wait for a better time.

Okay, so take the necklace and hold it out.
Ask the spirit which way is "yes" and which way is "no".
Request for the spirit's assistance.
Ask your question very politely.
Stick to "yes or no" questions.
Try to keep as perfectly still as you can!
The necklace should move on its own.
For your own benefit, blank out. Don't think "please answer yes/no!"
Once you've got your answer, cordially thank the spirit.

Personally, I advise not asking lots of questions in one session or doing too many sessions within a week. It's rude to do so, as you're not paying the spirit for their time and effort!

Also, try avoiding vague questions about the future, such as "will I die tomorrow?"
However, if you ask "will I die young?" and you're a chain-smoking drug addict, then it'd be a pretty easy guess.

Remember, most answers the spirit will give you are based off opinion, not fact.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm


Obscurus
You could program the pendulum for whatever direction you want associated with whatever gender. Personally, I'd program it to rotate clockwise for male, counterclockwise for female for various symbolic reasons.

That's just me though.

How do you program a pendulum? Well, you simply affirm that clockwise will mean whatever you want it to mean and counterclockwise will mean the opposite.

Do what he says

Cx2x

Reply
The Nexus (General Discussion)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//