Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
lols dead guild is dead

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisturbed66

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm


XDD
just posting cuss this place is dead... i pokes it with a stiiicckkk!
*poke poke*
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:19 pm


Woooo! First post!!!!!1!!!!eleventyone!!

Iroknight


miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 am


It is kind of dead isn't it. I forgot how to even format my font on Gaia.. this is just getting depressing. xP I'll start coming on more often. I love browsing the GD still.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:19 am


Dead is abit of an understatement really. Man sure has been a really long time since anyone has really dropped by here.

reiko-_ayanami


Victorianbadger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:10 pm


Holy crap- The guild popping up on the "stalker" part of the my gaia tab was slightly scary.

Why are we poking the dead horse again?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:13 pm


Because a lot of us don't have much else to do I'm guessing. That my reason for poking it down the stream.

reiko-_ayanami


Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am


I'm doing it cause I miss people. Like seriously. I have had a child that turns two in September this year. I'm back in college and the only friends I have 'reconnected' with after hitting the outside world again is Ryan Fugitt and Lauren. Like seriously. Why did this guild die after '08 graduated?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 pm


THE KIWI IS BACK YET AGAIN. :O God I miss this place.

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//