Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]
Village of Genshi [RP] (More Children? Still acceptingg =D) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:37 pm


Be free to join!!! blaugh

Role plays I've discovered are fun, so I wanted to make my own and see how everyone likes it. Hope some people join ^^

People
Reining-Love (Zada)
1. Dark_Mystic_Shinobi (Raine)
2. Rachel_Ruby55 (Elliot)
3. Fate_5543 (Emmy)
4. nhojemon (Alex)
5.


Basic Info:

In the Village of Genshi, the people of the town have been in a war with demons and evil lost souls for thousands of years. The village has been destroyed numerous times and rebuilt, plus it has had many names. Currently, the village is called Genshi. The people struggle to survive through the attacks. Before lost souls and demons came back to attack the village, the parents with children sent them out to the forests of Moshin, which is far away from Genshi. Now, the children must use their powers to survive.

You can only be one of those children. The ages range from 9-18. You can have any power you want, just nothing too ridiculous. ((You Make up ur character, just so you know.))
I'll go first. ^^

Username: Reining-Love

Name: Zada

Age: 15

Appearance: User Image

Weapons/Abilities: control water, fire, and earth, mind reading, and able to look into the future.

About Character: Grew up with only her father, who has trained her all her life. She now is confused on why he is letting her go.

Personality: Can be very independent, sometimes quiet, yet willing to do anything to survive and help others.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:57 pm


User Name: Dark_Mystic_Shinobi

Name: Raine

Age: 12

Apperance: User Image

Weapons/Abilities: Carries a two sided edge sword. One side has a demon fang which he uses for offensive battle. On the other side is a welded angel wing for deffensive fighting. Power of the light Sprit.( The soul that lives in his body, in exchange it gives him power over light energy.)

About Chacter: Grew up with his older sister who has raised him and trained him using the technique's taught to her by their father. He was murdered by a demon while farming alone.

Personality: A trouble maker who does not listen to anyone. Though he will be their when there is trouble and is willing to give it everything he has even if it means death to protect his village the way his father had.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:28 pm


Username: Rachel_Ruby55

Name: Elliot

Age: 13

Appearance: User Image

Weapons/Abilities: Flaming Bow and Arrows, The Power to Control Fire and Electricity, and Mind Reading.

About Character: He accidentally killed his father with his powers when he was young, he hates himself for it. Now his mom is sending him away and he doesn't know why.

Personality: Very intelligent, sometimes very cold-hearted, doesn't really care about anything, and he keeps to himself.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:34 pm


Username: Fate_5543

Name: Emmy

Age: 13

Appearance:
User Image

Weapons/Abilities: Flying, shape shifting, and can control wind

About Character: Had a harsh childhood and on her 10th birthday she saw her parents being killed by demons.

Personality: Quiet, loves to sing, independent/stubborn at times, and she can get along with people very easily (except when they piss her off..)

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:29 pm


User Image

Zada

I started walking away from my father, he looked back at me with teary eyes, which made me cry. I waved at him and gave him a smile. He waved back. I kept walking into the woods, the branches crunching under my feet. It was foggy in the woods, which made it hard to see.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:36 pm


User Image

Elliot

I was walking through the woods on my way to the forest of Moshin. My mom wanted me to leave because of the war when she knows I can take care of myself. I kept walking but then stopped because I heard something, it is to foggy in these woods for me to see anything.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm


User Image

Zada

I started hearing extra noises as I walked. It almost sounded like the crunching noise of the sticks was being repeated every step I took. I stopped to see if that was the case. I stopped, still hearing noises.
"Hello?" I called into the empty atmosphere.
I picked up a rock the size of my hand, squeezing it tight between my palm and fingers.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
I sat down near a pond filled with spiritual fishes and watched them swim around to clear my mind of the memories of my parents being killed. Then, as I started to calm down I heard people walking. 'Why is anyone wondering around in the woods right now? It's way too foggy...' I didn't feel like finding out who it was so I just flew into a tree above the pond and watched for anybody roaming through the woods.

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm


User Image

Elliot

I heard a voice of a girl, I didn't know if she was good or not so I pulled out my bow and arrow just to be safe. "Hello" I said as I slowly started walking around again but I bumped into something, it was the girl...
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:54 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
I heard voices, but they were calm so I jumped out of the tree and blew the fog out of the way so I could talk to whoever decided to put themselves in danger by walking through the fog. Then, after walking about 2 yards from where I originally was, I saw two people talking to each other hesitantly. I sat down where I was and waited for them to notice me and if they got startled I'd just sing one note and see if it'll calm them down. I smiled at the thought of my plan and waited patiently.

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:16 pm


User Image

Zada

I ran into a boy, his bow and arrow ready to fire. I jumped and screamed. I then held my hands over my head and said slowly "Please don't hurt me..."
I still had the rock in my hand but dropped it as soon as I put my hands over my head.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:20 pm


User Image

Elliot

She looked harmless so I put my bow and arrow away. "Hello, any reason a weak girl like you is walking around in the woods alone?" I asked but I didn't really care, I decided to find out anyway.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:27 pm


User Image

Zada

I looked up at him and stood up straight.
"My father has sent me out from the village. He never told me why. He said it was supposedly dangerous? He didn't give me weapons. He trusts that my powers are strong enough, since he has trained me all my life." The boy caught me off guard. The worst impression to give is harmlessness and weakness. I felt foolish for not standing my ground. Maybe it was good I didn't attack..
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:33 pm


User Image

Elliot

"My mother did the same thing to me, any chance you're from from the Village of Genshi?" I ask.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm


User Image

Zada

I looked up at the boy in shock.
"Ya-yeah," I stuttered, "Do you know what's going on?"
Reply
Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//