Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Hangout Room
It's Nine in The Afternoon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm


Your eyes are the size of the moon...You could 'cause you can so you do! Feelin' so good, just the way that we do...*plays piano with feet and plays guitar with hands* xD
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:46 pm


ThunderLightnin
Your eyes are the size of the moon...You could 'cause you can so you do! Feelin' so good, just the way that we do...*plays piano with feet and plays guitar with hands* xD


wtf? XD

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 pm


Lmao I have no idea just being random again xD Though I would like to see what nine in the afternoon looks like 0.o ...
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm


Fate_5543
ThunderLightnin
Your eyes are the size of the moon...You could 'cause you can so you do! Feelin' so good, just the way that we do...*plays piano with feet and plays guitar with hands* xD


wtf? XD


It's Panic! at the Disco's song, Nine in the Afternoon! biggrin LoL

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 am


=O *looks shocked* idk wut u guys r talkin about XD
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:45 am


Rachel_Ruby55
Fate_5543
ThunderLightnin
Your eyes are the size of the moon...You could 'cause you can so you do! Feelin' so good, just the way that we do...*plays piano with feet and plays guitar with hands* xD


wtf? XD


It's Panic! at the Disco's song, Nine in the Afternoon! biggrin LoL


Lol I'm surprised someone actully knows that song xDD

ThunderLightnin


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:10 pm


guys what in the world are you talking about. I feel like I just lost some brain cells with that one.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
guys what in the world are you talking about. I feel like I just lost some brain cells with that one.


I feel bad because its the last of 'em xP

ThunderLightnin


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:23 am


ThunderLightnin
Rachel_Ruby55
Fate_5543
ThunderLightnin
Your eyes are the size of the moon...You could 'cause you can so you do! Feelin' so good, just the way that we do...*plays piano with feet and plays guitar with hands* xD


wtf? XD


It's Panic! at the Disco's song, Nine in the Afternoon! biggrin LoL


Lol I'm surprised someone actully knows that song xDD

I luv Panic at the Disco's songs xd xd
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:14 am


Rachel_Ruby55
ThunderLightnin
Rachel_Ruby55
Fate_5543
ThunderLightnin
Your eyes are the size of the moon...You could 'cause you can so you do! Feelin' so good, just the way that we do...*plays piano with feet and plays guitar with hands* xD


wtf? XD


It's Panic! at the Disco's song, Nine in the Afternoon! biggrin LoL


Lol I'm surprised someone actully knows that song xDD

I luv Panic at the Disco's songs xd xd

i like them too i like the song i write sins not tragties

Staff of 2006


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:42 am


oh no he didn't girlfriend. -finger snaps-. Yeah I know I rock.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:13 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
oh no he didn't girlfriend. -finger snaps-. Yeah I know I rock.

Yea, dats rite honey, represent -finger snaps-
LMFAO xd

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:13 pm


lmao i know Nine In The Afternoon too.
it's greattt =]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm


I don't.....Besides, it's 4 am here..

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


Christian_child4
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:24 am


Wow... I would never be up that early... I'm a night person. xd
Back to the street, back the place, back to the room where it all began. Cause it's nine in the afternoon! biggrin I love that song.
Reply
Hangout Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//