Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Back to Guilds

We do Roleplays, stories, chating, we have a store (I think.) We're only open to those who Roleplay.... 

Tags: RolePlay, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 

Reply TekTek.org Contests!
Contests!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 pm


We will start holding Monthly Contests! The person who creates the BEST Tektek Avi will win amazing prizes!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 am


The first contest will start in May.... Enjoy and have fun making those interesting and amazing Tektek Avatars! ^_^
Guild Owner and Manager
SapphireDemon67/CesiaDemon67

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:52 pm


:O
OMG
I TOTALLY FORGOT! I'm So Sorry Members Of The Guild! I Never Started It. Ok. Since It's The First Time Starting Out, The Prize Will Only Be Small, But The Prize Will Rise Later On.

It's July 3 and the First Person To Make The Best Avatar Wins 4k. Vote For The Best Fellow Guild Members And I'll Be Watching And Voting As Well.
=^-^=
Enjoy.

P.S. The Contest Ends July 10th.
Reply
TekTek.org Contests!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//